Windows 10: two accounts . 1 for gaming one for music production. best way to configure it please ?????

Discus and support two accounts . 1 for gaming one for music production. best way to configure it please ????? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i like to game and am also into music production. I would like to know the best way to set up accounts to do this . i have separate drive etc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by broony73, Mar 9, 2019.

1. broony73 Win User

two accounts . 1 for gaming one for music production. best way to configure it please ?????

Hi, i like to game and am also into music production. I would like to know the best way to set up accounts to do this . i have separate drive etc and have just done a fresh install on my pc , just want to be able to keep separate accounts so as i add more games and music production software my pc runs at the most efficient way . especially when it comes to music production. i read a tip somewhere that its a good idea to do this to have ableton run optimally.thanks any suggestions would be greatly appreciated???

:)

broony73, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Mar 9, 2019
  4. two accounts . 1 for gaming one for music production. best way to configure it please ?????

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

two accounts . 1 for gaming one for music production. best way to configure it please ?????

1. two accounts . 1 for gaming one for music production. best way to configure it please ????? - Similar Threads - accounts gaming music

2. two accounts - delete one please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two accounts - delete one please: I have inadvertently created two microsoft accounts. I wish to delete the one connected to my new computer. I then wish to loginto my old account as it has subscription details etc. How do I do this?Are there any humans I can speak with. carey...
  3. two accounts - delete one please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two accounts - delete one please: I have inadvertently created two microsoft accounts. I wish to delete the one connected to my new computer. I then wish to loginto my old account as it has subscription details etc. How do I do this?Are there any humans I can speak with. carey...
  4. Computer security products... Are they necessary? Is there a best one?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer security products... Are they necessary? Is there a best one?: I'm planning on buying a new desktop computer and perhaps a laptop. sometime soon and was wondering if any of the various security programs from Norton, McAfee or anyone else are head & shoulders above their competitors, as well as whether or not they're really necessary?...
  5. Two Music Folders, One a Subfolder of the Other

in Windows 10 Support
    Two Music Folders, One a Subfolder of the Other: Windows 10 Version 20H2 I recently did some housekeeping in my Music folder and somehow ended up with two "Music" folders. Here's how they display in Windows File Explorer: As you can see in the screenshot, the icon for the main folder, the subfolder directly under libraries,...
  6. Best way to keep data safe with two HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to keep data safe with two HDD: Hey everyone. I have a Lenovo T430 with a 512GB mSATA drive, and a 512GB 2.5 inch SSD drive. My question is which is the best way to keep data safe, since apparently there's no agreement in the community. The OS and apps are in the msata drive. One option is to keep...
  7. best way to replace or configure robots.txt to prevent indexing.

in Windows 10 Support
    best way to replace or configure robots.txt to prevent indexing.: System is running Windows 10 and acting as an Apache website host. We have always had good results with using a robots.txt file consisting of only a few brief statements; The two lines of > "User-agent: *" and "Disallow: /" Lately we have noticed occasional reports of some...
  8. Best Way to RAID 1 Two 500GB SSD's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best Way to RAID 1 Two 500GB SSD's: Hi, I'm trying to setup two 500GB SSD's in a RAID 1 configuration, to be used as storage drives for CAD purposes. Could someone point me in the right direction as to the best way to set this up? Does Windows 10 provide this facility or would be in a BIOS task? Its a Dell...
  9. Best Way to RAID 1 Two 500GB SSD's

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Way to RAID 1 Two 500GB SSD's: Hi, I'm trying to setup two 500GB SSD's in a RAID 1 configuration, to be used as storage drives for CAD purposes. Could someone point me in the right direction as to the best way to set this up? Does Windows 10 provide this facility or would be in a BIOS task? Its a Dell...
  10. what is the best way of copying a music CD into Dropbox?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is the best way of copying a music CD into Dropbox?: I need to Archive my choir's CDs onto Dropbox with the least possible steps whilst maintaining sound quality https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-of-copying-a-music-cd-into/a398466e-6c5b-45ed-a673-bf17271682dd"