Windows 10: TWO ACCOUNTS

Discus and support TWO ACCOUNTS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I NOW HAVE TWO MICROSOFT ACCOUNTS, BU T I CAN'T GET INTO THE ORIGINAL ONE SO I CREATED THIS NEW ONE. HOW CAN I TALK TO A LIVE PERSON AT MICROSOFT... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BRYANSTRICKLAND1, Aug 8, 2020.

1. TWO ACCOUNTS

I NOW HAVE TWO MICROSOFT ACCOUNTS, BU T I CAN'T GET INTO THE ORIGINAL ONE SO I CREATED THIS NEW ONE. HOW CAN I TALK TO A LIVE PERSON AT MICROSOFT ABOUT MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT? IT APPEARS SOMEONE HAS GAINED ACCESS TO IT. AND, BY THE WAY, NONE OF THE SELECTIONS BELOW ADDRESS MY ISSUE, SO I AM JUST PUTTING THIS REQUEST OUT THERE LIKE A MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE.

:)

BRYANSTRICKLAND1, Aug 8, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 8, 2020
  4. TWO ACCOUNTS

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

TWO ACCOUNTS

1. TWO ACCOUNTS - Similar Threads - ACCOUNTS

2. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  3. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  5. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  6. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  8. My Microsoft account has been stolen

My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  9. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account: I removed my Hotmail account from Authenticator because I was having issues. Now I've re-associated my work accounts successfully using QR code from my company, etc but I can't re-associate my Hotmail. When I try to add it manually, it asks me to log in using Authenticator to...
  10. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account: I removed my Hotmail account from Authenticator because I was having issues. Now I've re-associated my work accounts successfully using QR code from my company, etc but I can't re-associate my Hotmail. When I try to add it manually, it asks me to log in using Authenticator to...