Windows 10: two activation keys on my computer

Discus and support two activation keys on my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; "I have two activation keys on my computer, one of them is illegal and the other is tied to the motherboard. Now, I want to remove the illegal key and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adam Adnan, Jun 2, 2023.

1. two activation keys on my computer

"I have two activation keys on my computer, one of them is illegal and the other is tied to the motherboard. Now, I want to remove the illegal key and keep the OEM key. What should I do?"

:)

Adam Adnan, Jun 2, 2023

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 2, 2023
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jun 2, 2023
  4. two activation keys on my computer

Free Activation Key

Hello Twana,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

If you are installing Windows 10 in a computer in which a genuine version of Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 was previously installed, you may follow the below steps to activate the Windows 10.

You may follow these steps to do a phone activation.

• Press Windows key + X then click Run, then type: slui.exe 4.
    • Next press the ENTER key.
    • Select your Country from the list.
    • Choose the Phone Activation option.
    • Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.
    • Explain your problem clearly to the support person.

Refer the link below for more information.

Get help with activation errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/activation-errors

If you haven't installed a genuine Windows in your computer till now, then you may purchase the Windows 10 key from Windows Store.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

two activation keys on my computer

1. two activation keys on my computer - Similar Threads - activation keys computer

2. my activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my activation key: my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activation-key/420efc13-4dbf-480c-ad7f-344e84c3d619
  3. my activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my activation key: my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activation-key/420efc13-4dbf-480c-ad7f-344e84c3d619
  4. my activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. two activation keys on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two activation keys on my computer: "I have two activation keys on my computer, one of them is illegal and the other is tied to the motherboard. Now, I want to remove the illegal key and keep the OEM key. What should I do?"...
  6. two activation keys on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    two activation keys on my computer: "I have two activation keys on my computer, one of them is illegal and the other is tied to the motherboard. Now, I want to remove the illegal key and keep the OEM key. What should I do?"...
  7. Windows activation on two computers.

Windows activation on two computers.: Hello, I have a laptop which i bought some time ago and it came with pre-installed windows 10 and after sign-in with my microsoft account, windows 10 license is bound to my account as I understand. But a few days ago my laptop broke and I'm not going to use this laptop...
  8. Two Windows activations on one computer?

Two Windows activations on one computer?: Hi there, The computer I built originally had Windows 7 OEM on it, and I chose the free Windows 10 home upgrade. But now I have a new job, and I need access to pro features, so I was given a license key for pro. I have multiple hard drives in my machine and wanted to...
  9. Two Computers Activated With The Same Product Key

Two Computers Activated With The Same Product Key: I upgraded mine from Windows 10 Home, to Windows 10 Pro. Windows was oringally installed as fresh on both computers. Bother computers had their own product key. I have two Windows 7 Ultimate key, which I used to upgrade my Windows 10. Yesterday, while working on my Sister's...
  10. sync my two computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sync my two computers: Hi. I have 2 computers both running win10. One is win10 home and the other is win10 pro. I am making their setting identical for the most part but I am doing it one at a time. Is there a way I can set my desktop and then sync it with my laptop? Also how can I make them...