Windows 10: Two administration accounts in different languages

Discus and support Two administration accounts in different languages in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello I have bought and installed in English win 10 for my ladies computer who is Thai. I have made a few attempts at creating another admin user... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Umtalilives, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Two administration accounts in different languages

Hello

I have bought and installed in English win 10 for my ladies computer who is Thai.
    I have made a few attempts at creating another admin user account with Thai as the system language.
    This has worked ok with all menus etc. in Thai language but where I finding problems is with installed software.
    If I install under my english user name, when logging in under Thai user name the app will not run and even trying to install from that account fails.
    The first time i created another account in Thai , when I logged in I was asked if I wanted to change file path( I think) names to Thai.
    At first I said yes but then was unable to install Chrome, so deleted the account and started again.
    The next attempt I selected not to change the download address, and was able to install chrome.
    However since then I am not getting the window asking if I want to change those address files at first log in for a new account.
    I am assuming that is where the issue lies with software not running in the alternative language account.
    Any help appreciated.

:)

Umtalilives, Sep 25, 2016

2. Two email accounts, two different email notifications

The E75 lets you configure which accounts you want to see on the home screen, which allows for up to two inboxes on the active idle screen. If you want to look more in depth, you need to go into the email program.

I understand your request, if you have email in the other mailboxes, you do get the email chime and the '@' sign in the menu bar.

That being said, it's a tiny fraction of our users who sync more than two mailboxes. We'll take your feedback into account though, thanks.

davisfields, Sep 25, 2016
  3. dean98 Win User
    Two email accounts, two different email notifications

If you are asking is is possible to have to separate email notifications one for MfE and the other for a POP3 mail acct the answer is no. These applications are exclusively tied to the current Profile.

Thanks

dean98, Sep 25, 2016
Thema:

Two administration accounts in different languages

1. Two administration accounts in different languages - Similar Threads - administration accounts different

2. The Windows Administrator Account has been corrupted and has split into two different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Administrator Account has been corrupted and has split into two different...: This is the main Windows Administrator Account running Windows Server 2022.I am new to running a server and it's only in my own home so nothing that cannot be rebuilt running, but would be a shame to lose.I ran a bunch of different systems on the Administrator account itself...
  3. The Windows Administrator Account has been corrupted and has split into two different...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows Administrator Account has been corrupted and has split into two different...: This is the main Windows Administrator Account running Windows Server 2022.I am new to running a server and it's only in my own home so nothing that cannot be rebuilt running, but would be a shame to lose.I ran a bunch of different systems on the Administrator account itself...
  4. Different languages

Different languages: Issue: I added a second language. When I try to download the "Basic typing" or "Speech" package, it starts downloading and after 5 sec comes up with error code "0x800F0950"...
  5. What's the different on those two accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the different on those two accounts.: Hybrid AD, always confused about the MDM account. Here is what I did: Trandition way: Domain computer-- control panel -users-- add user With auto enroll to AAD GPO on AD server Or go-- add user On Intune, shows Hybrid AD registered But here also has business account setting,...
  6. What's the different on those two accounts.

What's the different on those two accounts.: Hybrid AD, always confused about the MDM account. Here is what I did: Trandition way: Domain computer-- control panel -users-- add user With auto enroll to AAD GPO on AD server Or go-- add user On Intune, shows Hybrid AD registered But here also has business account setting,...
  7. What's the different on those two accounts.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps

Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps: Hi,I have some of my Microsoft apps, like OneDrive App, Mail and others shown in Finnish, despite my language setting being English.I have recently moved from Australia to Finland and started to learn the Finnish language. Not being remotely close to properly communicate...
  9. One Microsoft Account, two PCs and two different licences.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One Microsoft Account, two PCs and two different licences.: Hello guys. Please help me with a guidance, how to properly do such process: Conditions: I got my Microsoft Account, with one desktop device on it main PC and a Windows Home LicenseOEM. I am buying a new PC for my second location in my country. I do not want to make...
  10. Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops: Laptop one: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt Laptop two: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt I use my laptops as a professional, and a lot of files are linked together. But with different paths, this is a problem. How to fix?...