Windows 10: Two Apps updated via Store

Discus and support Two Apps updated via Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Maps Shazam Both Updated via the Store 38047 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Two Apps updated via Store

Windows Maps
    Shazam

Both Updated via the Store

:)

hTconeM9user, Jan 19, 2016
  2. Mark Bu Win User

Cannot access email from the Livemail apps (the open envelope icon) on the start menu

Hello iFiredog,

You have the latest build, It looks like I mismatched number from the two most recent updates. I updated this in my post.

Updating via Windows Updates should install both the latest Windows Updates and App updates. However, others have reported that when there are pending app updates, they are seeing those app getting updated from the app store .

Mark Bu, Jan 19, 2016
  3. About HTC HD7 installing apps from zune

I think the only two ways to install apps on the HD7 is from within the store on the phone or via windowsphone.com.

Even if it is possible to do so via Zune, the app will still download on the phone itself. Why not just bypass Zune and download the app directly?

Jay_answers, Jan 19, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

Two Apps updated via Store

Is this a question (if so what), or a statement (if so ok)?

cereberus, Jan 19, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    Apps are updated all the time on the store.

swarfega, Jan 19, 2016
  6. To let other members know there could be updates waiting for them in windows store that is just 2 that have come through.

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Two Apps updated via Store

1. Two Apps updated via Store - Similar Threads - Apps updated via

2. Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎28/‎11/‎2022 OS build 22000.1219 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  3. Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not updating via WIN update, app store or xbox app - multiple updates not installing: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎28/‎11/‎2022 OS build 22000.1219 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  4. Can't update apps via Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update apps via Microsoft Store: Hi, I am using a PC running on Windows 10 1909 x64. Whenever I attempt to download or update apps from Microsoft Store, I get the 0x80070422 code which means that Windows Update is disabled and suggests running a troubleshooter. [ATTACH] Problem is that when I run a...
  5. Updating apps via the MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating apps via the MS Store: I have just tried to update my apps via the MS Store. Candy crush appears to be updating but has been doing this for weeks now. Any other update mechanism Windows / MacAfee etc just spinnig..... any ideas? I've uninstalled Candy crush, but the stoopid machine still wants to...
  6. Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store: I have spent more than an hour trying to find the answer to a simple question: How do I get a refund for an app purchased through the Store which does not work? Although the amount involved is very small, much less in value than the time being spent, I don't expect to pay...
  7. Two Apps updated from the store

Two Apps updated from the store: There are two updates available in the Store Windows AppStudio Collection Mail and Calendar For anyone who is interested Both downloaded and installed ok 42142
  8. Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated

Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated: Yahoo Mail App No version number Available Facebook App Version 4.10.107.191 Both Ready in Windows Store to be Updated 50083
  9. Two more Store Apps updated

Two more Store Apps updated: Microsoft People Microsoft Solitaire Collection Both updated via the Store 34343
  10. Office OneNote update via Store

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office OneNote update via Store: There is a new update available for Office One Note App Version 17.6868.57811.0 Available from Windows Store Not the version which updates with Office 2016 49128