Windows 10: Two AvastUI.exe on the launchpad

Discus and support Two AvastUI.exe on the launchpad in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. Still searching to get rid of Event ID 10005 (very likely due to Avast)... I noticed in Autorun two entries about AvastUI.exe: is it normal? Can I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoeMcLutz, Mar 4, 2019.

1. JoeMcLutz Win User

Two AvastUI.exe on the launchpad

Hi.
    Still searching to get rid of Event ID 10005 (very likely due to Avast)... I noticed in Autorun two entries about AvastUI.exe: is it normal? Can I disable one of them?

picture:

Two AvastUI.exe on the launchpad [​IMG]

Thank You.

:)

JoeMcLutz, Mar 4, 2019

2. WHS2011 Launchpad Blank

The WHS 2011 Launchpad opens. Ir will not sign on automatically as it does in Win 7. Manual sign in is required by entering Username and Password. The Launchpad then changes to its usual green backgrounf but without any text other that LAUNCHPAD at the
    top in white. So there are no links to click to access Shared Folders or Dashboard, for example.

Stoatmusket, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Win10, v1607 Update: WHS 2011 Launchpad does not work

Thanks for the reply Syed. I followed your link but could not find a WHS forum on TechNet (only 'General', in business server). However, I did find a link to social.microsoft and posted in their

WHS 2011 forum.

This forum stuff is very confussing - I miss the old MS forums so much.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Cheers,

Chris

P.S. The answer was to exit Launchpad, leave it, and re-boot. Launchpad loaded on boot and signed me automatically, as it should. (Exiting Launchpad but not re-booting the laptop did not work.) However, there is no 'Mark as Answer' option for this post...

ChrisOfTheOT, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Two AvastUI.exe on the launchpad

Win 10 whs 2011 2753 cannot uninstall connector no launchpad

Hi Everyone,
    This problem is on the last of eight machines I am upgrading.
    On all the others after installation the WHS connector did not work. I uninstalled it, restarted, reinstalled it and everything was Hunky Dory. Not this time!

The connector would not uninstall - error 2753.
    I then uninstalled it manually, deleting the appropriate registry key but could not reinstall so undeleted the key.
    Found a beautiful Microsoft Fix here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/..._and_uninstall
    NOT APPLICABLE TO WIN 10.
    Have run chkdsk /r - no change.
    CAN run dashboard.
    Part of the issue is that some of the Windows server local services such as client backup and health service are marked to start automatically BUT DO NOT. They can be started manually and then Launchpad can be opened from ALL APPS but it should start automatically. I have just tried disabling and re-enabling it in System Configuration/Startup/Task Manager.
    There is a myriad of posts on related issues on the web with convoluted suggestions for solution; I am looking for a simple one!
    Thanks for your help.
    Mike.

UPDATE..

...one step forward. After the restart the green Launchpad sign in box appeared (it has before) I signed in then got the: the server appears to be offline message and then by magic the white sign in boxes disappeared leaving the four usual options: backup, remote web access, shared folders and dashboard. This is further than I have got so far BUT on pressing backup, it does not connect and just notice the white flag at bottom left of green Launchpad box is flashing indicating server offline so nut much progress at all if any.

Mike Farnham, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Two AvastUI.exe on the launchpad

1. Two AvastUI.exe on the launchpad - Similar Threads - AvastUI exe launchpad

2. RtkAudioService64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RtkAudioService64.exe: Do I need RtkAudioService64.exe or is there an update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rtkaudioservice64exe/978495be-d728-4f68-a748-4055b8274617
  3. U3 Launchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    U3 Launchpad: i downloaded a bunch of music and videos onto a Cruzer Micro 1.0GB usb back in 2009. i tried to download on to my windows pc. it didnt work. how do i get my ciles downloaded on to my pc? ur help would be greatly appreciated. THANX HOSS...
  4. U3 Launchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    U3 Launchpad: i downloaded a bunch of music and videos onto a Cruzer Micro 1.0GB usb back in 2009. i tried to download on to my windows pc. it didnt work. how do i get my ciles downloaded on to my pc? ur help would be greatly appreciated. THANX HOSS...
  5. Launchpad MK2 does not work?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Launchpad MK2 does not work?: Hello, I have the problem that when I open an Ableton Project file I get a message that everything works, but when I tap on my Launchpad nothing happens. I've tried plugging it in and unplugging it several times, but nothing changes! It would be nice if you could help me....
  6. .exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe: So i was not able to run Amd.exe . To do so i went to regedit and under Hkey class root .exe i changed the value .exe to “%1” %* but the mistake i made was i did not gave a space after “%1”. So after i restarted my pc i am anot able to open any .exe files i tried...
  7. Two AvastUI.exe on the launchpad

in Windows 10 Support
    Two AvastUI.exe on the launchpad: Hi. Still searching to get rid of Event ID 10005 (very likely due to Avast)... I noticed in Autorun two entries about AvastUI.exe: is it normal? Can I disable one of them? picture: [img] Thank You. 128272
  8. Win 10 whs 2011 2753 cannot uninstall connector no launchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 whs 2011 2753 cannot uninstall connector no launchpad: Hi Everyone, This problem is on the last of eight machines I am upgrading. On all the others after installation the WHS connector did not work. I uninstalled it, restarted, reinstalled it and everything was Hunky Dory. Not this time! The connector would not uninstall -...
  9. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...
  10. Can't get rid of AvastUI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get rid of AvastUI: Hello I did some testing of spyware programs some time ago, and some of the programs had issues when trying to uninstall them. One of them was avast, and after uninstalling it, theres a program called AvastUI.exe that loads with my computer and I can't figure out how to...