Windows 10: two blue icons top right pointing to each other

Discus and support two blue icons top right pointing to each other in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have a machine- windows 10 pro 64 bit what has a pair of tiny blue arrows pointing to each other in the top right corner of all my folders,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Debbie Cazel, Jan 9, 2020.

1. two blue icons top right pointing to each other

Hello I have a machine- windows 10 pro 64 bit what has a pair of tiny blue arrows pointing to each other in the top right corner of all my folders, files, shortcuts etc suddenly.... these are different that the one drive icon of the arrows chasing each other.

Can anyone help me?

:)

Debbie Cazel, Jan 9, 2020
  2. tozduman Win User

Two blue arrows at top right of icons

The files under Desktop folder have same issue. I solved problem using below steps.

• Right click to Desktop folder.
    • Click to Advanced button
    • Unchecked compress contents to save disk spaces. Click Ok, ok and apply
      buttons.

After these steps, arrows should be disappeared and also you can use below command to clear icon cache.

tozduman, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Two blue arrows at top right of icons

two blue icons top right pointing to each other vPxo9.png

two blue icons top right pointing to each other IEhL5.png

If this is a duplicate post, my apologies but I couldn't find one. On some icons I am seeing a two blue arrows at the top the right pointing towards each other. I first noticed it on the icons on folders which I archived which happened randomly. I archived the folder and the text went blue as expected, then when I went to the folder again the text was black and the folder icon has these arrows. When I just recently installed Office 2007, I noticed the same arrows on the icons for the programs.

Application: Microsoft Office 2007 suite and file explorer

Dominic JL, Jan 9, 2020
  4. provlima Win User

two blue icons top right pointing to each other

blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

Can someone please guess why every folder and file Ive created in the last two momths has blue arrows in the top right corner of their icons? How do I get rid of these? See below examples

two blue icons top right pointing to each other [​IMG]

thanks for your help

provlima, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

two blue icons top right pointing to each other

1. two blue icons top right pointing to each other - Similar Threads - blue icons top

2. Two persons said me two things that contradict each other ? Who is right ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two persons said me two things that contradict each other ? Who is right ?: 1rst person said When you use the " Windows Edition 11 Version 23H2 Build 22631.2715 " and you use " Reset this PC " option to recycle your OS downloaded from the cloud deleting everything in it ; you delete all malicious software and 2nd person said that when you do same...
  3. Two persons said me two things that contradict each other ? Who is right ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two persons said me two things that contradict each other ? Who is right ?: 1rst person said When you use the " Windows Edition 11 Version 23H2 Build 22631.2715 " and you use " Reset this PC " option to recycle your OS downloaded from the cloud deleting everything in it ; you delete all malicious software and 2nd person said that when you do same...
  4. Icons on the taskbar are on top of each other Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar are on top of each other Windows11: I don't know how this happens but eventually my icons overlap each other after a bit of use and I have to restart file explorerAs you can see on the bottom Spotify doesn't appear even when its open but I found out that its under google chrome so I have no idea whats going...
  5. Icons on the taskbar are on top of each other Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar are on top of each other Windows11: I don't know how this happens but eventually my icons overlap each other after a bit of use and I have to restart file explorerAs you can see on the bottom Spotify doesn't appear even when its open but I found out that its under google chrome so I have no idea whats going...
  6. Icon overlapping each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon overlapping each other: My icons are overlapping each other. I tried turning "auto arrange icons" on and off, it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-overlapping-each-other/2be0186f-ea0d-4f60-9319-945683a4b960
  7. Icon overlapping each other

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon overlapping each other: My icons are overlapping each other. I tried turning "auto arrange icons" on and off, it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-overlapping-each-other/2be0186f-ea0d-4f60-9319-945683a4b960
  8. Windows stacking on top of each other

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stacking on top of each other: G'Day Anyone figured out hot to get the Windows side by side like 7? Win V Build 19041.388 160863
  9. Windows stacking on top of each other

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows stacking on top of each other: G'Day Anyone figured out hot to get the Windows side by side like 7? Win V Build 19041.388 160863
  10. At Startup my PC goes to desktop then two pages on top of each other.

in Windows 10 Support
    At Startup my PC goes to desktop then two pages on top of each other.: Hello Helpers. For awhile now at Startup my PC goes to desktop and then proceeds to open up first one page and then another one. In the top bar what shows is ... << Local Disk(C) > Users > Herbert (that's me) > AppData > Roaming > Microsoft > Windows > Start Menu >...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arrow pointitng to each other in icons