Windows 10: Two BlueScreens suddenly while away.

Discus and support Two BlueScreens suddenly while away. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today, while I was away, my computer reported two BSOD's nearly back-to-back from each other. It was likely that my computer was sleeping when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rosen T., Feb 28, 2021.

1. Rosen T. Win User

Two BlueScreens suddenly while away.

Today, while I was away, my computer reported two BSOD's nearly back-to-back from each other. It was likely that my computer was sleeping when the incident occurred.

I found this odd since my computer did not report any issues for the past week.
    These were the dumps that were generated: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An5V58GqrnZGjxJ4l8Hj8ctUObZ5?e=c94AQo

This is the hardware that I am currently using:

SSD: Samsung SSD 970 PRO 512GB 512.1 GB
    Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H
    Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core, 3200 Mhz
    BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. F23, 8/8/2018
    RAM: 16.0 GB
    GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series

I feel that my CPU or BIOS might be the issue here, but I would like some confirmation before moving forward. I'm also unsure on what version I should update my BIOS to if I have to.

For now, I've set a restore point, took a look at Gigabyte's website and updated my drivers.

My computer has had constant blue screens the past until I turned off fast startup last week.

After I turned off fast start up, the BSOD went away for a week until today's incident.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

:)

Rosen T., Feb 28, 2021

2. Windows suddenly crashed with Bluescreen

Hi

I have been encountering this problem for few days. My Windows 10 PC suddenly crashes displaying bluescreen and an error message when I try to unlock it from sleep mode. I tried looking into this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors.
    I could not understand because there are 3 different steps provided.

Here I am providing the screenshot of the error.

Two BlueScreens suddenly while away. [​IMG]

Thanks and Regards

Prudhvinath Reddymalla

PrudhvinathReddymalla, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Two BlueScreens suddenly while away.

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Two BlueScreens suddenly while away.

1. Two BlueScreens suddenly while away. - Similar Threads - BlueScreens suddenly while

2. Windows Suddenly Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Suddenly Bluescreen: Greetings everyone, I experienced an unexpected bluescreen error on my Windows system this morning. I require assistance in identifying the underlying cause of the BSOD. Based on my analysis of the dump file, it appears to be related to a problem with the computer's memory...
  3. Windows Suddenly Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Suddenly Bluescreen: Greetings everyone, I experienced an unexpected bluescreen error on my Windows system this morning. I require assistance in identifying the underlying cause of the BSOD. Based on my analysis of the dump file, it appears to be related to a problem with the computer's memory...
  4. bluescreens two days in a row

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreens two days in a row: Hello,I get random bluescreens with error: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALHere is the minidump folder: https://easyupload.io/m/28mzwyThis becomes extra frustrating when you're in competetive online games....Thank you in advance...
  5. bluescreens two days in a row

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluescreens two days in a row: Hello,I get random bluescreens with error: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALHere is the minidump folder: https://easyupload.io/m/28mzwyThis becomes extra frustrating when you're in competetive online games....Thank you in advance...
  6. bluescreens two days in a row

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Randomly got a bluescreen code 50 while I was away

Randomly got a bluescreen code 50 while I was away: I use a Windows 10 x64. I had stepped away from my PC for about 20 minutes and came back to find it was on the pin screen due to a bluescreen it got earlier, so I do not know the exact error code it got. I was not using any programs at the time of the crash, aside from...
  8. Sudden Bluescreen - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Sudden Bluescreen - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello there,I have been getting this error from past few days.I have windows 10 v 20H2 and no updates available currently.Event viewer shows these 2 events when this issue occurs.The previous system shutdown at 12:31:11 on ‎14-‎05-‎2021 was unexpected.Dump file creation...
  9. BlueScreen while idle

BlueScreen while idle: hey got some BSODs in the last few days when the system was idle or under very low loads like watching videos. here are 2 dumpfiles: file 1: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao4DQb0dYlNsjz7tLUpTRehcucuQ file 2: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao4DQb0dYlNsjz_SQO41ajmA6Zf7 this BSOD told me...
  10. Bluescreen while browsing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreen while browsing: I have this problem for over 1 year but before was happening only while I play games. Now it happens at least one time per day, bluescreen with code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and sometimes something else. What i tried: - reinstall windows - update drivers - run memtest...