Windows 10: Two Bluetooth adaptors in Windows 10 not playing together nicely!

Discus and support Two Bluetooth adaptors in Windows 10 not playing together nicely! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a built in Bluetooth adaption in my Dell desktop shows up in Device Manager as RealTek Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter. But this is not powerful enough... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElliotGingold, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Two Bluetooth adaptors in Windows 10 not playing together nicely!

I have a built in Bluetooth adaption in my Dell desktop shows up in Device Manager as RealTek Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter. But this is not powerful enough to talk to our solar Invertor on the outside of the building so we also have a USB adaptor with a stronger signal than the internal adaptor this one shows in DM as CSR Bluetooth Device. This enables a good connection to our invertor and enables the solar system to be monitored by the SMA software. But other Bluetooth connections cannot be made - headphones, laptop etc. I thought they were trying to connect via the inbuilt adaptor and that this was causing something of a clash. So, following a page I read on a Google search I disabled the RealTek adaptor. For reasons I cannot understand, this prevented the SMA software from connecting to the invertor. So I have had to reenable the RealTek adaptor.

Is there any way to make 2 Bluetooth adaptors work together?

:)

ElliotGingold, Dec 11, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 11, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|Networking / IoT / Servers |ASUS Global

P4-630, Dec 11, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Two Bluetooth adaptors in Windows 10 not playing together nicely!

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Two Bluetooth adaptors in Windows 10 not playing together nicely!

1. Two Bluetooth adaptors in Windows 10 not playing together nicely! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth adaptors playing

2. Realtek Bluetooth Adaptor stopped by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adaptor stopped by Windows 10: For a few weeks now, I've been unable to use my motherboard's onboard Bluetooth. The issue seems to be Code 43 - Windows stopping it. Not sure why this happened all of a sudden.I've reinstalled drivers, removed and reinstalled the device and nothing has worked.I've included a...
  3. Realtek Bluetooth Adaptor stopped by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Bluetooth Adaptor stopped by Windows 10: For a few weeks now, I've been unable to use my motherboard's onboard Bluetooth. The issue seems to be Code 43 - Windows stopping it. Not sure why this happened all of a sudden.I've reinstalled drivers, removed and reinstalled the device and nothing has worked.I've included a...
  4. Realtek Bluetooth Adaptor stopped by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Adaptor not working

Bluetooth Adaptor not working: I am currently using a Targus bluetooth 4.0 adaptor, model: ACB75A. The doggle works but the audio is "Hands-Free" and sounds distorted, like ear rape, and it doesn't display a stereo option. I'm using the doggle on my gaming pc. People of the Internet help a me out......
  6. VPN and GMAIL Stopped Playing Nicely

in Browsers and Email
    VPN and GMAIL Stopped Playing Nicely: Problem started this morning with Messrs. Chrome, Firefox, IE and cent portable browser. With VPN fired up I am no longer able to login to GMAIL. It is just stuck on the page after I enter my user name. The only way to login is to disconnect from the VPN and I even have to...
  7. Bluetooth Headset with Mic, the two functions not working together

Bluetooth Headset with Mic, the two functions not working together: Hi all, I have a bluetooth headset with mic incorporated, Windows is recognizing it with both functions. The problem is that when the mic is requested by an application (also the sound settings themselves), the audio is muted. It is like the microphone and the headset...
  8. connecting two pcs together in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connecting two pcs together in windows 10: I have two computers. One I want to use as a system backup for the other. The main computer is connected to my router via WIFI and the backup computer is connected to the same router via ethernet cable. I can't see each computer from the other's via file explorer in the...
  9. Is there a way to make Windows Update play nice?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to make Windows Update play nice?: In earlier versions of Windows I don't remember windows update being so nasty like it is in Win10. Let me give you a few examples: 1.) Sometimes windows update will give me the opportunity to postpone an update, but sometimes not. I'll open my laptop to do some crucial...
  10. 10 not playing nice with Adobe CC Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    10 not playing nice with Adobe CC Apps: As I've complained about, and others may have as well, Adobe CC Apps (Audition, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and basically any other Adobe app) are not playing nicely in 10. Here is what I am experiencing: 1. Poor initialization. When I launch the app, my computer locks up (no...