Windows 10: Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.

Discus and support Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here are some pictures of the setup. The two powered speakers are 12 ft apart and I don't want to run a wire between them. The built-in Bluetooth on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Surfer11, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Surfer11 Win User

Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.

Here are some pictures of the setup. The two powered speakers are 12 ft apart and I don't want to run a wire between them. The built-in Bluetooth on the Windows 10 PC is paired with both of the BTI-018 Bluetooth receivers. I can play music through each speaker's separately but not together. I want to play left stereo out of one speaker and right stereo out of the other. I need Windows settings to make this work. Or a receiver transmitter device that would pass the sound through to the next speaker.

https://windowsreport.com/play-sound-2-devices-windows-10/#:~:text=Right%2Dclick%20the%20Speakers%20icon,devices%20that%20play%20the%20audio.

I have tried the solutions on line but I get terrible static and cracking when I apply the settings suggested. Is there something else that I need to disable or set that might be interfering? Where does the default communications device fit in to this. I don't see it in the examples but it is there in my setup.

Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time. [​IMG]

:)

Surfer11, Jan 6, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.

Bluetooth Speakers + Headphones WIN10

Can anyone tell me how I can change media output (ie CD Music) from the laptop speakers to Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers. (both of these items are paired and in my device list) They are connected via CSR Rocketek RT-BT4 USB External Bluetooth.

alankinguk, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.

1. Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Speakers

2. How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?: I've been trying videos on youtube but it doesn't work. So I want to enjoy the sound with my brother, so I would like you to help me. USB headphone is connect on the front and the port headphone is connected in the back of my PC....
  3. Speaker / Headphones playing at same time and they are 1 drive.

Speaker / Headphones playing at same time and they are 1 drive.: Hello , so I have this problem for a long time. I use to have 2 drives the speaker and my headphones then I plug out my headphones and I when plug them in back Windows didnt recognized themJACK PORT. I tried to plug out and plug in and also didnt work then I download realtek...
  4. Problems using two Bluetooth headphones (of the same model) at the same time with banana voice.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems using two Bluetooth headphones (of the same model) at the same time with banana voice.: I am using banana voice and previously got it working with multiple model or brand of headphones. I now have two Marshall Monitor Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones to use with my Windows 10 HTPC but the sound is terrible when I add the second one (they both work separately). Is...
  5. headphones and speakers are working at the same time after the update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    headphones and speakers are working at the same time after the update: i have this problem where after the 1903 update my laptop has sounds coming from the speaker and headphones when i unplug or plug in the headphone it doesnt say audiojack is plug in by something i need help please...
  6. Headphones and speakers playing at the same time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphones and speakers playing at the same time: Yesterday i was trying to fix an issue with microphone echo on my new lenovo laptop which led to me reintalling my audio drivers after this both my speakers and headphones are playing at the same time. my headphones are not showing up in playback devices or recording devices...
  7. Two seperate speakers not working at the same time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two seperate speakers not working at the same time.: [ATTACH] I have two sets of speakers which don't work at the same time. I have my headphones which are shown as 'speakers' but I also have speakers connected which don't show up. But when I unplug my headphones 'speakers' become my actual speakers and then work fine. This is...
  8. Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time

Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time: My audio wasn't working at first so I checked my device manager and saw that my intel high definition audio device was missing so I manually downloaded it and used intel device support to make sure it was all updated now the sound works but when I plug in my headphones the...
  9. Connect two speaker as same time

Connect two speaker as same time: Hi i have two different speaker one speaker is normal desktop speaker that connects into 3.5 Jack and another speaker is bluetooth portable speaker but it can connect with 3.5 jack. My pc has only one speaker jack that is green i connect desktop speaker into it and bluetooth...
  10. Using headphones and speakers at the same time.

Using headphones and speakers at the same time.: I recently bought a new headset and desktop. I just tried out the headset and found it to be amazing, but I was wondering how I could get sound to go through both the headset and speakers on my speakers system. The desktop is in Windows 10, and it's a Lenovo, and I can...