Windows 10: Two bluetooth headsets at once?

Discus and support Two bluetooth headsets at once? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got some BT earbuds with an integrated microphone and I wanted to use it for gaming sessions (talk and listen at the same time). I soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eXtremeDevil, May 11, 2020.

1. Two bluetooth headsets at once?

Hi, I recently got some BT earbuds with an integrated microphone and I wanted to use it for gaming sessions (talk and listen at the same time). I soon discovered that in order to do that, the listening quality must drop dramatically (can't use it both ways unless the heaset has FastStream technology and the PC BT supports it). Anyway, I can either listen OK, or speak without listening, or speak and listen in LQ with the headset profile.

At the same time I bought this to connect my BT headset to my TV:

ELEGIANT Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver

Works great BTW. Thing is, in reciever mode (RX), that device uses a built-in mic. I've tried connecting both the headset and the other device under Linux (Ubuntu, my work's PC) and I managed to listen through my earbuds and speak through the device. I should mention here that both devices are always recognized as headsets (both in and out streams), but what I do here is select the earbuds as the audio output and the other as the input. So far so good, apart from some BT interferences. Another thing to mention, if it's worth something, is that I have the earbuds connected to the internal laptop's bluetooth and the other device to an external USB dongle.

Now, I wanted to do the same with Windows, but apparently I can't. As soon as I connect any of them, the other one is automatically disconnected, unabling me to select one as the output and the other as the input. As both devices act as complete headsets (earphones + mic, which they are, actually), I suspect Windows (or whatever BT software) won't allow me to have more than once connected at the same time.

Can I actually do what I'm trying to do, and I what I surprisingly achieved on Linux?

My BT USB dongle (I use the same on both PCs): Csl-Computer Usb Micro Bluetooth-Adapter Class V4.0

Drivers used: CSL-Computer FTP service

Note: I'm not 100% sure that's the dongle I have but it looks the same and mine's brand is definitely CSL.

Note 2: Those drivers seems to have deactivated the whole Win10 Bluetooth management and replaced it with its own.

Now that I think of, would a second dongle only for the mic part work? It should as I understand it, but I don't want to waste money. Let's see if someone can confirm Two bluetooth headsets at once? :)

Thanks in advance.

:)

eXtremeDevil, May 11, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, May 11, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headsets

I am currently in the market for a set a bluetooth headset. I noticed this and was rather interested, I love the design, and I love the price, is their anyone out there, who can provide info on these or another set of headphones, or bluetooth headsets in general. Thanks in advance.

[H]@RD5TUFF, May 11, 2020
  4. Two bluetooth headsets at once?

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Two bluetooth headsets at once?

1. Two bluetooth headsets at once? - Similar Threads - bluetooth headsets once

2. How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC: [IMG]If you want to know how to connect two USB headsets at once to a PC, then this article shows you an easy method to connect two of your headsets at the same time to your PC. This trick is helpful if you want to watch a video or play games with your friend. Suppose […]...
  3. Two Bluetooth headsets - using both for mic inputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two Bluetooth headsets - using both for mic inputs: Good morning, I am a professor at a college. I co teach with another teacher and with everything going on we lecture from the same room but would like to use 2 bluetooth headsets. I can get audio out from both of them but the problem I am running into is windows only runs...
  4. Is it possible to use two Bluetooth cards at once?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to use two Bluetooth cards at once?: I have been having some interference issues between my wireless headset and a wireless controller. I have a spare wireless card laying around, would I be able to put it in my PC and connect one device to one of the cards, and the other device to the other one? submitted by...
  5. Two mic headsets

Two mic headsets: I need to access two different headset mics with USB connect to one device. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-mic-headsets/7ee24d59-31cb-4ef1-ad3e-9014e031cfd6
  6. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: HI my laptop doesn't see my Bluetooth Headset. What can I do to fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset/70ed1b42-1ce2-4aaa-8b31-62b98dccb508
  7. Bluetooth Headset with Mic, the two functions not working together

Bluetooth Headset with Mic, the two functions not working together: Hi all, I have a bluetooth headset with mic incorporated, Windows is recognizing it with both functions. The problem is that when the mic is requested by an application (also the sound settings themselves), the audio is muted. It is like the microphone and the headset...
  8. bluetooth headset

bluetooth headset: I can not figure out how to connect this device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset/d091f270-2c11-481c-ab8e-c8c11250656f
  9. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for communication) However it does not connect to the "Stereo" device. I am able to disconnect the "Handsfree", when I try to connect the...
  10. Why do bluetooth headsets show as two devices?

Why do bluetooth headsets show as two devices?: It doesn't make a big difference just wondering why it is showing as two. I initially set the audio to the wrong one and it was tinny until I set it to the correct one....