Windows 10: Two Bluetooth headsets - using both for mic inputs

Discus and support Two Bluetooth headsets - using both for mic inputs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good morning, I am a professor at a college. I co teach with another teacher and with everything going on we lecture from the same room but would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KyngArthur, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Two Bluetooth headsets - using both for mic inputs

Good morning,

I am a professor at a college. I co teach with another teacher and with everything going on we lecture from the same room but would like to use 2 bluetooth headsets. I can get audio out from both of them but the problem I am running into is windows only runs one microphone. The other one shows up as disabled. How can I use the microphone from both the headsets as inputs for lecturing?

:)

KyngArthur, Feb 5, 2021
  2. IvanP91v Win User

Bluetooth headset as a 3.5mm mic?

Hello everyone.

I got a weird question for ya.

I've tried several BT headsets as microphones for in-game communication, VOIP chat, vent, etc.
    I've tried Plantronics M55, M70, Some Bluetooth 4.0 headset with "HD audio" and some old Nokia models, bunch of em with various protocol support, hands-free, A2DP, and various Bluetooth USB dongles 2.0 to 4.0

The problem is, all Bluetooth mics are extremely quiet AND pick up lots of noise (even if they are noise-cancelling). I've been reading threads from all over trying to figure out to make me sound clearer and louder, but the problem presists. I've ruled out hardware issues since ive tried different bt adapters, headsets, etc.

On the other hand, the 3.5mm mic that I have, even the super cheap ones, all sound super loud and clear.

Is there anything else I can possibly try to fix this?

Cause as the topic states
    : the only idea that I have is, and it probably wont work - can I connect some BT to 3.5mm receiver to the mic port, and pair a bt headset to it, so Windows treats it like 3.5mm mic instead of a regular headset? And if I do that, how can I still hear others over the same BT headset if its paired to the adapter/receiver?

I need it to be wireless, 3.5 obviously isnt.

I've checked a bunch of receivers - they all have the same problem, they can't receive and transmit at the same time to emulate a 3.5mm mic.

For now I turned myself up in Vent, so im louder, but it also increases my background noise or something, my room is quiet, on 3.5mm in loud and clear.

Is there a bluetooth headset that guaranteed to be loud and clear? That has extensive mic control in Windows?

Thanks.
    *55644-060bc2f238835be34d7240621af50ad4.jpg* *55645-79381b32f859cfd2d971538400061d99.jpg*

IvanP91v, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Jasper005 Win User
    Advice on a gaming headset

Cheers, that's got to be worth a go. I didn't really want to use headphones and this will solve this issue, and its cheaper to boot. Now to find a bluetooth mic!!!

Thanks for all the other suggestions. If the bluetooth idea doesn't work out I'll check out your suggestions.

Jasper005, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Two Bluetooth headsets - using both for mic inputs

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Two Bluetooth headsets - using both for mic inputs

1. Two Bluetooth headsets - using both for mic inputs - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headsets using

2. Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working: In windows 11 I just purchased a Bluetooth headset with mic. I can see in settings that the headset is pared but not the mic. I can hear but not talk. When searching for the device in the mic section it does not seem to be found? Both computer and headset with mic are new?...
  3. PC Not identifying both Headset output and Mic input at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Not identifying both Headset output and Mic input at the same time: Recently bought a new pc and using an old Sony W1000mx3 Headset with a aux cable and mic. It worked on my old HP Omen. However since moving to this PC i can get either the audio to work, or the mic input. It depends to which port I have plugged into on the front. Previously...
  4. PC Not identifying both Headset output and Mic input at the same time

PC Not identifying both Headset output and Mic input at the same time: Recently bought a new pc and using an old Sony W1000mx3 Headset with a aux cable and mic. It worked on my old HP Omen. However since moving to this PC i can get either the audio to work, or the mic input. It depends to which port I have plugged into on the front. Previously...
  5. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic: I tried with wired and bluetooth headset and neither mic worked in game. My friends couldn't hear me. My output device is set to "Headset insert my headset's name" and input device is set to "Headphone insert my headset's name"Mic is enabled in windows settingsHow can I fix...
  6. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic: I tried with wired and bluetooth headset and neither mic worked in game. My friends couldn't hear me. My output device is set to "Headset insert my headset's name" and input device is set to "Headphone insert my headset's name"Mic is enabled in windows settingsHow can I fix...
  7. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Two mic headsets

Two mic headsets: I need to access two different headset mics with USB connect to one device. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-mic-headsets/7ee24d59-31cb-4ef1-ad3e-9014e031cfd6
  9. Bluetooth Headset with Mic, the two functions not working together

Bluetooth Headset with Mic, the two functions not working together: Hi all, I have a bluetooth headset with mic incorporated, Windows is recognizing it with both functions. The problem is that when the mic is requested by an application (also the sound settings themselves), the audio is muted. It is like the microphone and the headset...
  10. Headset not working as both mic and headset

Headset not working as both mic and headset: My headset stopped working on a single port as both headset and mic. It shows unplugged mic no matter what I do. I've tried over 1hr of advance things - unplugged replugged - restart computer - uninstall drivers - install new drivers - realtek audio manager settings...