Windows 10: Two brand new Alienware computers giving same error MSINFO/Windows Reporting Error on start up

Discus and support Two brand new Alienware computers giving same error MSINFO/Windows Reporting Error on start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have gone 'round the Moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom with DELL "support" but the most they can manage is uninstall/reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DrChristian, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Two brand new Alienware computers giving same error MSINFO/Windows Reporting Error on start up

Hi,

I have gone 'round the Moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom with DELL "support" but the most they can manage is uninstall/reinstall the Alienware Command Center AWCC, use a Windows Restore Point or full nuclear, restore to factory from the hidden partitions. None have resolved the issue as it was present on first boot, fresh out of the box *for both computers. This error blocks some apps/programs and games from working. I can uninstall AWCC and those same apps/programs will work fine. This error tasks me, and I shall have it! Yes, another Wrath of Khan reference.

Of course, I can only have it with your help. :

Edition Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎2/‎4/‎2021

OS build 19042.804

This is the complete error:

[Windows Error Reporting]

Time Type Details

2/24/2021 7:19 PM Application Error Faulting application name: AWCC.exe, version: 5.2.106.0, time stamp: 0x5fd7a7e2
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.804, time stamp: 0x0e9c5eae
Exception code: 0xc000027b
Fault offset: 0x000000000010bd5c
Faulting process id: 0x331c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d70ae20372f525
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\DellInc.AlienwareCommandCenter_5.2.106.0_x64__htrsf667h5kn2\AWCC.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: ff997dc6-c35c-4592-aa8b-a20c64f40b01
Faulting package full name: DellInc.AlienwareCommandCenter_5.2.106.0_x64__htrsf667h5kn2
Faulting package-relative application ID: App

2/24/2021 7:19 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 2151864344540428120, type 5
Event Name: MoAppCrash
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: DellInc.AlienwareCommandCenter_5.2.106.0_x64__htrsf667h5kn2
P2: praid:App
P3: 5.2.106.0
P4: 5fd7a7e2
P5: combase.dll
P6: 10.0.19041.746
P7: 1cae0c4a
P8: 80004003
P9: 000000000006b916
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER70AB.tmp.mdmp
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7187.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7198.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7196.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER71C6.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_DellInc.Alienwar_2ce11c58b857e2782b5857850e8eb9373906e90_6bdc904b_543ae2b1-5cdf-42d5-b02e-9e9d6f621e1c

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: ff997dc6-c35c-4592-aa8b-a20c64f40b01
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: 22acef533aa2d5171ddcf53865293758
Cab Guid: 0

:)

DrChristian, Feb 24, 2021
  2. CDdude55 Win User

Microsoft Windows Error.

This is what it says in the link after i send an error report:

Corrupted error report

Unfortunately, the error report you submitted is corrupted and cannot be analyzed. Corrupted error reports are rare. They can be caused by hardware or software problems, and they usually indicate a serious problem with your computer.

Troubleshooting

Scenario 1: Click here if this is the first corrupted error report for this computer

* Note any programs you have recently added your computer.

To check for recently added programs:

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs.

2. In the Sort by drop-down box, select Date Last Used, and then select Show updates.

3. The Last Used On date typically shows when you installed a program. If you installed an update to a program, you will see an Installed on date.

* Note any hardware you have recently added to your computer, including random access memory (RAM), video cards, sound cards, or hard drives.
    * Make sure that you have a good backup copy of your files. To make a backup of your files, you can use the Backup or Restore Wizard.

To start the Backup or Restore Wizard:

1. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Backup.

2. Follow the wizard to back up your files.

Scenario 2: Click here if the corrupted error reports are persistent on this computer

CDdude55, Feb 24, 2021
  3. new computer new error

A quick search indicates that is a real Windows 7 error message.

PopcornMachine, Feb 24, 2021
  4. newguy24 Win User

Two brand new Alienware computers giving same error MSINFO/Windows Reporting Error on start up

new computer new error

brand new PC wow.....so HDTune Error test is a program i take it?

newguy24, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Two brand new Alienware computers giving same error MSINFO/Windows Reporting Error on start up

1. Two brand new Alienware computers giving same error MSINFO/Windows Reporting Error on start up - Similar Threads - brand Alienware computers

2. Windows 11 start up repair gives no error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 start up repair gives no error code: So last week i had gotten a brand new Acer Predator Helios Neo 16”. I had just started downloading and playing some of my games when my buddy asked to play sea of thieves. So going to run the game i had gotten an error code because i hadn't yet updated my drivers, no big deal...
  3. Windows 11 start up repair gives no error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 start up repair gives no error code: So last week i had gotten a brand new Acer Predator Helios Neo 16”. I had just started downloading and playing some of my games when my buddy asked to play sea of thieves. So going to run the game i had gotten an error code because i hadn't yet updated my drivers, no big deal...
  4. Error 0x80070643 on a brand new installation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x80070643 on a brand new installation.: Hello guys, i just formatted my computer and performed a brand new installation of windows (making a new usb with the creation tool). However right after installing manually installing gpu/cpu driver i started windows updated end ended up with error 0x80070643 while trying to...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD Errors, brand new computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD Errors, brand new computer.: I recent built my first new computer, and since day 1 I've been getting BSOD's. and personally im not entirely sure what the problem is. If anyone here could help me out i'd appreciate it. This has been plagueing me since december, When I run a game it's fine, but randomally...
  6. Locate MSInfo errors on windows update!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locate MSInfo errors on windows update!: Hello! Im currently having problems with all my Rockstar games! The Rockstar game support has helped me for a long while and now they told me that my MSInfo shows errors on my windows update?! How do i solve this? How can i find the errors in MSInfo its so huge! My...
  7. My new computer is giving me a error

My new computer is giving me a error: Its saying 0xc000000e error and a device is not put in what do i do! it wont even turn all the way on please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-computer-is-giving-me-a-error/d25849b9-3a0d-4f46-831d-2156acaac84a
  8. Errors: tcpip.sys and stop code errors BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!

Errors: tcpip.sys and stop code errors BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!: I just purchased this computer 5 days ago. Since then I have had 5 tcpip.sys errors. Windows stop code service system exception. I dont have anything on it yet except antivirus. I think this is ridiculous. It is a HP notebook. I have already updated everything. Also, it was...
  9. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...
  10. Multiple BSOD Errors - Brand New Computer (2 Days)

Multiple BSOD Errors - Brand New Computer (2 Days): I recently just purchased a brand-new gaming computer. I received the computer December 15, 2017 and since then (2 days) I've been plagued with multiple BSOD error codes. The 2 most frequent error codes that I get are "BAD_POOL_HEADER" and "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". I don’t have...