Windows 10: Two BSOD 0xA within an hour

Discus and support Two BSOD 0xA within an hour in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had a history of occasional BSODs of different types but just today I had two BSODs with stop code 0xA. Both of them happened while installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by swordplay, Oct 20, 2017.

1. swordplay Win User

Two BSOD 0xA within an hour

I have had a history of occasional BSODs of different types but just today I had two BSODs with stop code 0xA. Both of them happened while installing Heroes of the Storm. I have not noticed anything wrong with my computer prior to this. No new hardware recently. I don't think there's been any new software recently, either. Usually when the occasional BSOD happens I'm not using my computer, I will come home and it will be at the BSOD screen.
    Attached is the DM Log Collector zip.

:)

swordplay, Oct 20, 2017
  2. J. C. Griffith - jcgriff2, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Cannot install updates for windows 10

Nothing that his been suggested fixes the problem. I was on chat with a Tech for two hours. They said they would call today within a two hour window. The window came and went and then I got an email that they would call within the next 48 hours. I know
    they are extremely busy fixing this mess but, come on...48 hours?

PaulMccoig, Oct 20, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

zbook, Oct 20, 2017
  5. swordplay Win User
    I've re-ran the DM log collector and uploaded a new zip file to my original post.

swordplay, Oct 20, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Two BSOD 0xA within an hour - Similar Threads - BSOD 0xA within

2. Multiple BSOD within the past 48 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD within the past 48 hours: Hello, In the last 48 hours I have encountered multiple bsod with the stop code being apc_index_mismatch. I have previously updated drivers, performed scan check, and still end up with the same stop code. Next, I ran driver verifier and included the following mini dump...
  3. Two BSODs within the past week

Two BSODs within the past week: I had been having BSODs over the past week on my laptop while watching youtube videos on Chrome but with different stopcodes My laptop is a GL62M-7RD. OS: Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.1016 CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ @2.80 GHz Memory: 16GB (16GB x1) DDR4 2400MHz...
  4. three different BSoD errors within the last 24 hours [Version 1909]

three different BSoD errors within the last 24 hours [Version 1909]: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area unexpected_kernal_mode_trap kmode_exception_not_handled The page fault in nonpaged area was the first one to pop up after doing nothing but having a few firefox windows open. Then I got the unexpected kernal mode trap, and just today when I booted...
  5. Two BSODS in 24 Hours

Two BSODS in 24 Hours: Hello everyone. So recently I got 2 Bsods in 24 Hours. It's really weird since I don't get that very often. The first bsod I got was when I was randomly surfing through the Internet The second when I just started up Windows The build is Windows 10 1909 18363.535...
  6. BSOD Related to ntoskernel.exe and IRQL 0xA Error

BSOD Related to ntoskernel.exe and IRQL 0xA Error: Hey all, I've been experiencing issues with the IRQL Not Equal BSOD for a while now and have tried a myriad of fixes to my hardware but none have done the trick. It's most likely a driver or hardware issue and I was wondering if anyone else could help me narrow this down....
  7. report second scam call within an hour

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    report second scam call within an hour: Report third scam call within an hour. The call came through as my own home phone number. The woman identified herself as Kathleen. She said my computer would be shut down within 48 hours. That my IP address had been compromised in several countries and that I was to...
  8. BSOD 0x133 and 0xa during the reboot

BSOD 0x133 and 0xa during the reboot: As title, the dut have bsod symptom during reboot the system. Could anyone know which cause the BSOD?? minidup.zip 96884
  9. No issues in ages, now two BSOD within half an hour

No issues in ages, now two BSOD within half an hour: Hi BSOD geeks. My whole Windows 10 experience has been almost problem free since first Tech Preview October 2014, only had a few crashes which have had logical reasons behind them. That being said today afternoon I had two times BSOD within half an hour for which I can...
  10. two BSOD's within 24 hours from sleep

two BSOD's within 24 hours from sleep: Hello, Recently a BSOD appeared when my computer recover from sleep mode. After few hours it happened again in same situation. -PC-10_23_17_143622_24.zip 96292