Windows 10: Two BSOD errors - Kernel Security Check Failure and IRQL Not Less or Equal

Discus and support Two BSOD errors - Kernel Security Check Failure and IRQL Not Less or Equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all. Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it! So, I got the BSOD error mentioned in the subject line. I did some googling about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RogerPorres, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Two BSOD errors - Kernel Security Check Failure and IRQL Not Less or Equal

Hey all.

Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it!

So, I got the BSOD error mentioned in the subject line. I did some googling about the problem, and did the following:

1 Ran a memory test which reported nothing.

2 Ran system file checker on my three drives, which reported nothing.

3 Turned on driver verifier, which detected a violation involving win32kfull.sys.

Here's my MSINFO dump:

https://1drv.ms/t/s!Alobcuob0k6_gz1xTD_TvDDtAJMA?e=NzeeRd

And here are two .dmp files related to the crashes:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alobcuob0k6_gzz9DqJhbfV5oI-J?e=RC3sIZ

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alobcuob0k6_gz578VZszgabdvF0?e=VbwD5J

Thanks again!

:)

RogerPorres, Nov 26, 2020

2. BSOD - IRQL not less or equal - Kernal Security check failure

Two BSOD errors - Kernel Security Check Failure and IRQL Not Less or Equal [​IMG]

Mark Rolinson, Nov 26, 2020
  3. BSOD - IRQL not less or equal - Kernal Security check failure

Two BSOD errors - Kernel Security Check Failure and IRQL Not Less or Equal [​IMG]

Mark Rolinson, Nov 26, 2020
  4. EvanBauer Win User

Two BSOD errors - Kernel Security Check Failure and IRQL Not Less or Equal

Kernel Security Check Failure and Irql not less or equal BSoD

I built my first PC roughly a month and a half ago and sense the first boot up I've been getting BSoD. Mainly Kernel Security Check Failure at first but more frequently Irql not less or equal has come up. I've tried a few things, such as disk check (chkdsk)
    running memory scans virus scans, switching hard drives with a old PC, and I took out 1 stick of ram and still got them then switched and still got them. Also I have recently reset my PC along with reinstalling windows and its been no help. So this leads me
    to believe its not a hard drive, ram or virus issue.

Update: I just got another one that I had forgot about, APC Index Mismatch I'm getting 3 different BSoD commonly please help!

Thanks in advance

-Evan Bauer

EvanBauer, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Two BSOD errors - Kernel Security Check Failure and IRQL Not Less or Equal

1. Two BSOD errors - Kernel Security Check Failure and IRQL Not Less or Equal - Similar Threads - BSOD errors Kernel

2. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure/ IRQL Not Less Or Equal Help PLZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure/ IRQL Not Less Or Equal Help PLZ: Can't get rid of this recurring BSOD. Kernel Security Check Failure is the most common, but I've seen many others. Just built pc a month ago and can't figure it out. Have tested ram, installed all updates, made sure all drivers were good, and re-installed windows 10 and now...
  3. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure/ IRQL Not Less Or Equal Help PLZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure/ IRQL Not Less Or Equal Help PLZ: Can't get rid of this recurring BSOD. Kernel Security Check Failure is the most common, but I've seen many others. Just built pc a month ago and can't figure it out. Have tested ram, installed all updates, made sure all drivers were good, and re-installed windows 10 and now...
  4. Windows 10 blue screen: kernel security check failure and IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screen: kernel security check failure and IRQL not less or equal: Hello,My Windows 10 PC started getting blue screens two days ago. Two of the errors are kernel security check failure and IRQL not less or equal.I have tried Windows Update and also resetting the PC which did not help. What else can I do?Thank you...
  5. Win 10 BSOD Kernal Security check Failure / IRQL not less or Equal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 BSOD Kernal Security check Failure / IRQL not less or Equal: I keep getting bsods a lot , I had memory issues ran memtest 86 and my ram had 10k errors. So I replaced the ram now. Still get BSODS MSI x370 gaming plus amd ryzen 1700x 1080ti gpu corsair 3600 mhz 32gb ram tested no errors...
  6. BSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" and "IRQL Not Less or Equal"

BSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" and "IRQL Not Less or Equal": Hello there, I have a problem with my desktop and stated system failures even after formatting and installing Windows 10 Pro completely new. So I am guessing it is a hardware thing. What can I do to identify the corrupted component? I uploaded the latest minidump data:...
  7. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...
  8. BSOD error IRQL not less or equal

BSOD error IRQL not less or equal: My windows 10 keeps freezing and then crashing with the error code 'irql not less or equal'. It's been several months now. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and updated drivers. No problem for a while but crashes resume in a few days. None of the command prompts like scannow...
  9. Multiple Blue Screens of Death, IRQL not less or equal and Kernel Security Check Failures

Multiple Blue Screens of Death, IRQL not less or equal and Kernel Security Check Failures: Hello there, My PC has been misbehaving recently and ive been experiencing multiple blue screens of death and most of the time the error is KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE or IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.... I referred to google and came across this answer from the support section...
  10. BSOD - IRQL not less or equal - Kernal Security check failure

BSOD - IRQL not less or equal - Kernal Security check failure: Hi, this is my first time posting on a forum so apologies if I make any errors. About a week ago, I was forced to shut down to apply a MS update, after the update downloaded, I received a BSOD with the message in the title. I tried countless suggestions that I found on the...