Windows 10: Two command line windows open and close quickly at startup

Discus and support Two command line windows open and close quickly at startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Is there a way to tell which program is responsible for two command line windows that open one after the other and then close one after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mibaup, Feb 8, 2021.

1. mibaup Win User

Two command line windows open and close quickly at startup

Hello,

Is there a way to tell which program is responsible for two command line windows that open one after the other and then close one after the other quickly at startup?

All I see is 2 black windows that open and close very fast but that's it

What can it be?

Thanks

:)

mibaup, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Two command line windows open and close quickly at startup :)

Naki, Feb 8, 2021
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 8, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

Command line/tab

No plans to implement that. Many users (including me) look at tab 1, then click sensors tab 2 quickly and close the app. Expectation is that it will start at tab 1 again.

W1zzard, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Two command line windows open and close quickly at startup - Similar Threads - command line open

2. Command Prompt and Powershell window opens and closes on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt and Powershell window opens and closes on startup.: Every time I turn on my computer, these two windows open and then close by themselves after about 5 to 10 seconds.I even attempted to disable every single startup process. Even after performing a clean boot, the problem persists....
  3. Command Prompt and Powershell window opens and closes on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt and Powershell window opens and closes on startup.: Every time I turn on my computer, these two windows open and then close by themselves after about 5 to 10 seconds.I even attempted to disable every single startup process. Even after performing a clean boot, the problem persists....
  4. Command Prompt and Powershell window opens and closes on startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Command prompts open and closes after startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompts open and closes after startup: The command prompt window states: C:\Users\Loriefel\AppData\Roaming\Ffox.cif https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompts-open-and-closes-after-startup/e268668d-56ae-4efe-a274-b9625a6ba97a
  6. Command prompts open and closes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompts open and closes after startup: The command prompt window states: C:\Users\Loriefel\AppData\Roaming\Ffox.cif https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompts-open-and-closes-after-startup/e268668d-56ae-4efe-a274-b9625a6ba97a
  7. Command prompts open and closes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Two or three command line windows open intermittently on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two or three command line windows open intermittently on startup: I am on Windows 10, with no other user profiles other than my own.Periodically after starting up my PC and logging in, two to three command line windows will open up and then disappear after a few moments.The problem is quite intermittent, sometimes it happens, sometimes it...
  9. Command promt opens and closes on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Command promt opens and closes on startup: On startup command promt opens automatically and quickly closes in the flash of an eyeThis started happening randomly one day what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-promt-opens-and-closes-on-startup/befe3220-9f5b-449c-9e31-53fead51179c
  10. Command prompt opens and closes very quickly on startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Command prompt opens and closes very quickly on startup.: Whenever I turn on my computer, I see a quick blink of a command prompt. I'm not exactly sure what it is since it's so fast. Some people say it's Office trying to install an update, but Office is already updated! Need help, -Randy...