Windows 10: Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow.

Discus and support Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow. There is a very very long wait anytime I click on an application. Computer is practically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by rbdaves, Jan 27, 2018.

1. rbdaves Win User

Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow.

Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow. There is a very very long wait anytime I click on an application. Computer is practically not usable.

:)

rbdaves, Jan 27, 2018
  2. tdehan Win User

Wow... All 3 computers are running extremely slow after the latest Windows 10 update

A mistake? A mistake of what??

tdehan, Jan 27, 2018
  3. tdehan Win User
    Wow... All 3 computers are running extremely slow after the latest Windows 10 update

If the issue was just one machine that would explain it...

tdehan, Jan 27, 2018
  4. Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow.

Hi rbdaves. Welcome to the TenForums @rbdaves

Didn't give us much to go on.

Did this start recently, did you make any changes?

Any chance you have malwarebytes installed? Have you try disabling third party AV's.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 27, 2018
  5. rbdaves Win User
    I did a clean boot and deleted And re-downloaded Malwarebytes. That fixed the problem. Apparently an update was made by MWB that had something wrong with it. Anyway I got my computer fixed. Thank you for your response.

rbdaves, Jan 28, 2018
  6. Yes, MBAM was having real issues. Glad things worked out.

Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow.

1. Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow. - Similar Threads - computers same network

2. connecting two computers on the same home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting two computers on the same home network: i have a windows 11 computer and a Windows 10 computer . the win10 computer has four external drives attached to it. i would like to be able to sit at my win11 computer and browse and edit the files on the exernal drives connected to my win10 computer , and also the "D" drive...
  3. connecting two computers on the same home network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connecting two computers on the same home network: i have a windows 11 computer and a Windows 10 computer . the win10 computer has four external drives attached to it. i would like to be able to sit at my win11 computer and browse and edit the files on the exernal drives connected to my win10 computer , and also the "D" drive...
  4. connecting two computers on the same home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't connect two computers on same network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect two computers on same network: Hello.Ever since Microsoft in its ever infinite wisdom, because they think they know what we want got rid of the HOME NETWORK or whatever it was called, and was extremely easy to use, I haven't been able to connect my two computers on the same network. I've tried all the...
  6. Can't connect two computers on same network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect two computers on same network: Hello.Ever since Microsoft in its ever infinite wisdom, because they think they know what we want got rid of the HOME NETWORK or whatever it was called, and was extremely easy to use, I haven't been able to connect my two computers on the same network. I've tried all the...
  7. Computer running extremely slow after latest update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer running extremely slow after latest update.: After I switch off last night to install update and turn on this morning, it takes forever for anything to start up and some apps don't start. submitted by /u/league_of_demacia [link] [comments]...
  8. computer running extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer running extremely slow: computer running extremely slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-extremely-slow/26b8dc66-77ca-43d2-8036-74b46f9e0ec6
  9. laptop running extremely slow

laptop running extremely slow: The current format of Microsoft 10 running on the laptop is so large that it takes up 90% of the available data of the computer and severely slows it down. Is there a smaller laptop version I can run or a deferent operation IOS that would be more suitable for a computer with...
  10. "Not responding"/running extremely slow

"Not responding"/running extremely slow: I have an Asus laptop running on Windows 10. Recently it's been booting up EXTREMELY slow as well as running slow. Also, when I have programs open (doesn't matter which ones) it will come up as "not responding" in the middle of using it. I recently ran sfc/scanned via command...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what if two computers on same network has slow loading pages