Windows 10: Two different BSOD errors after getting the Anniversary Update.

Discus and support Two different BSOD errors after getting the Anniversary Update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So far downloading off of Steam is not causing a BSOD error. What kind of settings can I do to possibly remedy the situation? Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by flames712, Aug 8, 2016.

1. flames712 Win User

Two different BSOD errors after getting the Anniversary Update.

So far downloading off of Steam is not causing a BSOD error. What kind of settings can I do to possibly remedy the situation?

flames712, Aug 15, 2016
  2. axe0 New Member

That is a good question, I don't use uTorrent or similar programs and as such I'm not familiair with available settings. The forum of uTorrent may be a better place for it *Smile

3. flames712 Win User
    I asked them and they're saying that it can't be uTorrent.

flames712, Aug 18, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

With what reason? Our diagnostics say it is.

5. flames712 Win User
    "BSODs are ALWAYS ALWAYS caused by other stuff. uTorrent is a user level application. It can NEVER be the root cause of a BSOD due to the layering in modern operating systems."

flames712, Aug 18, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    They're talking about support problem, that your uTorrent version hasn't been tested with Windows 10.
    I would suggest to either update uTorrent or as someone there says try Windows 7 compatibility mode.

7. flames712 Win User
    Updating uTorrent did nothing. Trying compatibility mode.

flames712, Aug 19, 2016
  8. flames712 Win User

I started using a different client.

No problems.

It was uTorrent.

flames712, Aug 22, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Glad to hear that you don't have BSOD problems anymore *Smile

Thema:

1. Two different BSOD errors after getting the Anniversary Update. - Similar Threads - different BSOD errors

2. Getting BSOD with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD with different error codes: I keep getting BSODs but with different error codes.Earlier it happened occasionally, but now it is happening more often. Also, laptop won't restart after BSOD, it just freezes good thing logs are successfully created. It mostly happens in 2 scenarios:while shutting down the...
  3. Getting BSOD with different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD with different errors: Have been getting BSOD since few days ago. Did not install anything suspicious prior, was just watching youtube as the BSOD appears. At first was only this error "Driver irql_not_less_or_equal". As i was fixing it through method found online such as window memory diagnostic...
  4. Problem with two different BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with two different BSODs: hey there, I just recently bought a used computer Lenovo Legion Model: 80WK00F9US from amazon, and from the first time I turned it on, before finishing setting up windows, I ran into a BSOD. Since then I managed to finish install windows. The two different texts I get at the...
  5. Two (little) different BSOD in two days.

Two (little) different BSOD in two days.: Hi, Two (little) different BSOD in two days. The first yesterday while I was not using the PC (but many apps open), I heard him restart. I checked the memory, no problem. I checked all my drives, no problem, I installed the latest AMD drivers and today I got the second...
  6. BSODs after the anniversary update

BSODs after the anniversary update: I don't know where to begin with this one. I was on windows 7 in the past and my PC (custom built) constantly suffered from BSOD and random crashes (like browsers crashing randomly). I did my best to try and find out what is causing these issues and ended up narrowing it...
  7. BSOD errors after anniversary update on MSI GE40 Dragon Eyes

BSOD errors after anniversary update on MSI GE40 Dragon Eyes: I am getting some BSOD errors on my GE 40 especially since the anniversary update which I did several weeks ago. I am now beyond the point of reverting to the earlier version, I think. It has been happening more often. The computer starts up and shuts down fine. The only new...
  8. BSOD after Anniversary Update: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

BSOD after Anniversary Update: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: No issues before updating, or during it. This happened few minutes after the update, already twice. Logs: Attachment 95142 59541
  9. BSODs with two different error messages.

BSODs with two different error messages.: Hallo everybody, first post on the forums. I had updated from win 7 to 10 several months ago and today I got my first BSODs. It happened two times in a row within an hour while I was playing on Pokerstars and running my usual set of programs. First it came with the...
  10. Two different start menu looks after Anniversary Update...

in Windows 10 Support
    Two different start menu looks after Anniversary Update...: This is my start menu (with the icons only along the left): [img] This is my wife's laptop (with the "Most used" section AND the names beside the icons): [img] I would like my laptop's start menu to look like my wife's...with the "Most used" section, etc. How is...