Windows 10: Two different BSODs in the past week

Discus and support Two different BSODs in the past week in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried. The BSODs are:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BDani, Jul 22, 2020.

1. BDani Win User

Two different BSODs in the past week

Hello,
    I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried.

The BSODs are:

• KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one)
    I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and DM Log.
    BEILIN-PC-(2020-07-22_22-54-45).zip
    BEILIN-PC-Wed_07_22_2020_225534_95.zip
    Nirsoft.txt

My Specs:
    MB: Asus TUF B450M Plus Gaming
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super
    Running Windows 10 2004

After the latest incident:

• I updated all of my drivers using Driver Booster Pro
    • Ran sfc /scannow which found stuff and fixed them
    • dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth didn't find anything
    • Uninstalled EVGA Precision (GPU OC)

Generally:
    I keep my computer clean, no malware.
    No anti virus running
    Maybe Valorant Anti Cheat is what causing this?
    My BIOS and other main drivers were always updated.
    I had this PC for almost 6 months now and it started recently, maybe 2004 update?

Any insight on this would be great Two different BSODs in the past week :)

Thanks!

:)

BDani, Jul 22, 2020
  2. BDani Win User

Hello,
    I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried.

The BSODs are:

• KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one)
    I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and DM Log.
    BEILIN-PC-(2020-07-22_22-54-45).zip
    BEILIN-PC-Wed_07_22_2020_225534_95.zip
    Nirsoft.txt

My Specs:
    Running Windows 10 2004

After the latest incident:

• Uninstalled EVGA Precision (GPU OC)

Generally:
    I keep my computer clean, no malware.
    No anti virus running
    Maybe Valorant Anti Cheat is what causing this?
    My BIOS and other main drivers were always updated.
    I had this PC for almost 6 months now and it started recently, maybe 2004 update?

Any insight on this would be great Two different BSODs in the past week :)

Thanks!

BDani, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks

I've been getting different BSOD errors the past couple of weeks. Originally thought it was a RAM issue as it usually happens after I've been playing a game for a while. Did the memtest no errors showed up. Bought new RAM, still didn't fix the issue. Next
    thing I tried was a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 - 2 days later back to the same issue.

Can anyone help me figure out the issue?

Arcade Goat, Aug 4, 2020
  4. BDani Win User

Follow up on a thread from a week ago - 3rd BSOD in the past month

Hello,
    So I have posed a week or so ago: Two different BSODs in the past week

I did what was asked of me (updating the drivers) but the BSODs keep coming. Granted it's a different one this time.

So I received IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and I'm not sure whats up.

Here is my V2 log: BEILIN-PC-(2020-08-01_02-55-33).zip
    Here is my BlueScreenView screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/S4rEymF.png

My Specs:
    Running Windows 10 2004

• No new drivers in AMD's website.

Any help would be great Two different BSODs in the past week :)

BDani, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Two different BSODs in the past week - Similar Threads - different BSODs past

2. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs for the past two years.: Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory...
  3. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple different BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  4. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple different BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  5. Multiple different BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. BSOD issues past 4 weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues past 4 weeks: So, past couple of weeks roughly 4 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together.Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  7. BSOD issues past 4 weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issues past 4 weeks: So, past couple of weeks roughly 4 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together.Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  8. I Have Been Having Frequent BSoD's the Past Week or Two

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Have Been Having Frequent BSoD's the Past Week or Two: Starting about a week ago, I got a BSoD and decided to do a checkup on all my computer parts. I found that my CPU was overheating and I fixed it quickly. I assumed there would be no more BSoD, but now whenever I do a high intensity task, like playing Rocket League, I get one....
  9. Two BSODs within the past week

Two BSODs within the past week: I had been having BSODs over the past week on my laptop while watching youtube videos on Chrome but with different stopcodes My laptop is a GL62M-7RD. OS: Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.1016 CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ @2.80 GHz Memory: 16GB (16GB x1) DDR4 2400MHz...
  10. Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks

Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks: I've been getting different BSOD errors the past couple of weeks. Originally thought it was a RAM issue as it usually happens after I've been playing a game for a while. Did the memtest no errors showed up. Bought new RAM, still didn't fix the issue. Next thing I tried was a...