Windows 10: Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep...

Discus and support Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know if anybody has had this issue but I had my sister switch to a XBOX One controller The Elite Series 2 from PS4 and got her a Adapter aswell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ssj4justdale, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep...

I don't know if anybody has had this issue but I had my sister switch to a XBOX One controller The Elite Series 2 from PS4 and got her a Adapter aswell so we have 2 separate adapters

Everything works fine for the first few minutes then eventually I'm on her adapter hearing things from her computer and its synced to her adapter and mine is just... well dead?

But then it restores once we disconnect her adapter...

Any solutions/recommendations?

:)

Ssj4justdale, Nov 6, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep...

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep...

1. Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep... - Similar Threads - different computers same

2. desktop on two different computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop on two different computers: I don't know if this is the right group to be asking this or if this is a Office 365 question.I have windows 10 on my main computer and on a laptop that I use to run a powerpoint presentation. Both are connected to my Microsoft account to enable me to use word, power point,...
  3. desktop on two different computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop on two different computers: I don't know if this is the right group to be asking this or if this is a Office 365 question.I have windows 10 on my main computer and on a laptop that I use to run a powerpoint presentation. Both are connected to my Microsoft account to enable me to use word, power point,...
  4. desktop on two different computers

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Two Computers, Different Versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Computers, Different Versions: Hi! I have two computers in the Windows Insider Program. Both of them have been upgraded to Windows 11, but apparently different versions. COMPUTER 1: Lenovo Desktop AIO, A12 Processor, Windows Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 22478.rs_prerelease.211008-1414.COMPUETR 2:...
  6. Different device times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different device times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  7. Different devices times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different devices times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  8. How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time: Hi, I need to find a way to play a track and a metronome through mine and my friends bluetooth headphones and at the exact same time, a backing track to the song is played through the speaker through the aux cable. I am trying to find a way to do the synchronisation through...
  9. Different Passwords for Two Computers

Different Passwords for Two Computers: I recently changed the password to my Microsoft Account, which I use to sign into my desktop computer. I have it set to sync across all devices. However, whenever I log into my laptop computer, I need to put in the old password. Yet, it shows I'm signed into my Microsoft...
  10. How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer: I have a PS3 controller that I want to use on my computer with Bluetooth and the software SCP Toolkit but to install the Bluetooth driver, it would have to change the frequency or something of my internal Bluetooth adapter and it wouldn't work with my other devices. So one...