Windows 10: Two different ".dll " to work sharing folder and name ?

Discus and support Two different ".dll " to work sharing folder and name ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need two programs to work with a game at the same time . In the same folder . Problem is when two files have same names , then it will ask to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OtherWay1982, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Two different ".dll " to work sharing folder and name ?

I need two programs to work with a game at the same time .
    In the same folder . Problem is when two files have same names ,
    then it will ask to remove one, or rename one. and then one wont work.
    All I know currently about that .

1st.
    ReShade 4.8.2 ; a graphics shader program.
    its default dll is dxgi.dll . To work in a particular game it must be renamed to d3d11.dll.

2nd.
    3DMigoto1.3.16 ; Similar function for graphics editing . Its dll also d3d11.dll .

I need 3DMigoto to disable a game shader. and reshade to brush up what damage it did visually.
    so how do i get these working at the same time ?

:)

OtherWay1982, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 shared folders not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to run the shared folders troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Shared Folders troubleshooter.
    And also refer the article below and check if it helps.

Share files and folders.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/share-files-folders

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 22, 2020
  3. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing network folder on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Two different ".dll " to work sharing folder and name ?

Sharing a folder

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue.

To know the username of your computer, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    2. Right click on the Command prompt icon and select Run as Administrator.
    3. Type whoami in Command Prompt window and press Enter.
    4. You will find the username of the computer, use the username and your password to access the file from the shared folder.

However, if the above steps didn’t help, I suggest you to turn off password protected sharing and check if that helps.

To turn off password protected sharing, please follow the steps mentioned below on your laptop:

1. Press and hold Windows + R key on the keyboard.
    2. Type Control and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    4. Click on Change advance sharing settings.
    5. Under All Networks, click on
      Turn off password protected sharing

Hope it helps.

Please reply to this post for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Two different ".dll " to work sharing folder and name ?

1. Two different ".dll " to work sharing folder and name ? - Similar Threads - different dll sharing

2. Why Two different folders named Pictures?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Two different folders named Pictures?: I have recently found that my computer had created two different folders with the same name "Pictures". Both are on my D: drive which is my data drive where I keep data and my C: drive is my SSD.One folder is found at D:\Pictures and the other one is D:\niaga\Pictures. They...
  3. Folders have two names

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders have two names: My efforts to permanently remove 3D Objects folder were unsuccessful. Microsoft always came up with a way to put it back. So I thought I would make it into something useful and re-named it to Books then moved all my "Books" into that folder. Microsoft found a way to change...
  4. Two folders of the same name in the same folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Two folders of the same name in the same folder: Hi All, Could someone please help me to understand if there is any problems with this. By accident, I just discovered one of my folders has two subfolders which are of exactly the same name, though their date stamps are different. It must have come about when I mass...
  5. Two folders named pictures

Two folders named pictures: I have to go to OSC: >users>still>pictures to find all the files I have under pictures. THEN... there is another folder labeled Pictures that is under my name> pictures. i do not like having to go to OSC: >Users>still>pictures just to save something or find something in my...
  6. Two folders with exactly the same name, location but different contents and subfolders

Two folders with exactly the same name, location but different contents and subfolders: Hi, I don't know how this happened, but somehow I have two folders with the same name, same address/location but entirely different contents. [ATTACH] Because of this Windows completely bugs out when you try to move either of these folders. I can change the contents...
  7. Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops: Laptop one: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt Laptop two: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt I use my laptops as a professional, and a lot of files are linked together. But with different paths, this is a problem. How to fix?...
  8. Two user sharing one folder

Two user sharing one folder: Hi all, If 2 users both use the same folder to do work on, and 1 user account is deleted, will it delete that folder so as the other user will loose everything in there ? 115796
  9. Two different user folders?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two different user folders?: It seems like I have 2 users folders One with path C:\Users\[username] and the other [username] I only notice this if I pin the user folder to Quick Access. Pictures attached. 48467
  10. Granting two users different permissions to different folders

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Granting two users different permissions to different folders: I have a Windows 10 PC that acts as a file share. Within this file share there are several hundred folders. I'd like to know if there is an easy to grant two different users different permissions to these several hundred folders. For example, I'd like like one users to be...