Windows 10: Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps

Discus and support Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have some of my Microsoft apps, like OneDrive App, Mail and others shown in Finnish, despite my language setting being English.I have recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielHECKMANN, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps

Hi,I have some of my Microsoft apps, like OneDrive App, Mail and others shown in Finnish, despite my language setting being English.I have recently moved from Australia to Finland and started to learn the Finnish language. Not being remotely close to properly communicate though. However, i installed the Finnish language pack, so i can type the additional letters for my Finnish class. Most of my Apps are in English, however, certain ones are in Finnish, despite me tripple-checking that the default language is English. For example, when I log into my OneDrive App in my Window 10 laptop, i see th

:)

DanielHECKMANN, Jul 24, 2021

2. Different language in different apps

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Which edition and version of Windows are you currently using?

I suggest you to remove the languages and re-add the required languages and check if that helps. To remove the languages, type
    Region and Language in Windows search bar. Select the languages and click on
    Remove. Refer the following article for steps to
    add and set your display language

Reply back with the information, to helps you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Windows suddenly mixing different languages

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall French language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to add

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Select French Language and click on the
      Option, adjacent to French language.

• Click on Remove.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you

Santosh_Rai, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps

Windows 10 Lock screen Different Language after boot.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the language input changes automatically. We will help you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better I would like to know whether you have chosen multiple language input.

Please follow the steps to check whether the computer is set to multiple inputs.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click on Clock, Language and region.
    • Click on language and check whether the computer has multiple languages.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps

1. Two different languages in different Microsoft Apps - Similar Threads - different languages different

2. Different language in app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different language in app: HiI upgraded my PC to windows 10 yesterday, but I have an annoying problem. I set the default language and region in English and the Us, but when I installed two web browsers, they both has been installed in French!! I'm not fluent in French, so this is a problem for me, I...
  3. Different language in app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different language in app: HiI upgraded my PC to windows 10 yesterday, but I have an annoying problem. I set the default language and region in English and the Us, but when I installed two web browsers, they both has been installed in French!! I'm not fluent in French, so this is a problem for me, I...
  4. Different languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different languages: Issue: I added a second language. When I try to download the "Basic typing" or "Speech" package, it starts downloading and after 5 sec comes up with error code "0x800F0950"...
  5. Different languages

Different languages: Issue: I added a second language. When I try to download the "Basic typing" or "Speech" package, it starts downloading and after 5 sec comes up with error code "0x800F0950"...
  6. Microsoft Photo App showing a different language

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photo App showing a different language: I have a user who only has english selected on his machine. Its windows 10. The issue is that when he opens up the Microsoft Photos App, all the menus and text are in another language. Its only this application that has this behavior. All the other native windows apps are...
  7. Microsoft Photo App showing a different language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photo App showing a different language: I have a user who only has english selected on his machine. Its windows 10. The issue is that when he opens up the Microsoft Photos App, all the menus and text are in another language. Its only this application that has this behavior. All the other native windows apps are...
  8. Microsoft Photo App showing a different language

9. Different language in different apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different language in different apps: Hi, I just bought a computer and I noticed that some apps appear in a different language than the one I had set it up with. I speak 2 languages, spanish and korean, the computer is in spanish and I noticed that the notifications of my mail were in korean and also my...
  10. Two administration accounts in different languages

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two administration accounts in different languages: Hello I have bought and installed in English win 10 for my ladies computer who is Thai. I have made a few attempts at creating another admin user account with Thai as the system language. This has worked ok with all menus etc. in Thai language but where I finding...