Windows 10: Two different sets of files showing up on Onedrive

Discus and support Two different sets of files showing up on Onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a home laptop and home desktop. I just saved a file onto onedrive from my laptop and I cannot see the file on onedrive on my home computer. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ScottJohnson23, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Two different sets of files showing up on Onedrive

I have a home laptop and home desktop. I just saved a file onto onedrive from my laptop and I cannot see the file on onedrive on my home computer. I have the same problem with a file I recently saved on my desktop onto onedrive not appearing on my laptop version of onedrive. What is the issue?

:)

ScottJohnson23, Sep 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    OneDrive-Set expiry time for shared file?

Setting an expiry date for shared files in OneDrive is a feature available in Office 365 Home and Personal subscriptions which both include Premium OneDrive features:

Two different sets of files showing up on Onedrive [​IMG]

It is not available in free OneDrive service, clicking Set expiry date only showing link to get (subscribe / buy) Premium:

Two different sets of files showing up on Onedrive [​IMG]

• Office 365 Personal = 1 license, price €69 (£59.99 / $69.99) per year or €7 (£5.99 / $6.99) per month
    • Office 365 Home = 5 licenses, price €99 (£79.99 / $99.99) per year or €10 (£7.99 / $9.99) per month
    Each license includes:
    • Office suite install on 1 PC & 1 tablet (Office suite = Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word)
    • 1 TB OneDrive with Premium features
    • 60 free Skype minutes to call landline numbers globally and mobile numbers in selected countries
    Microsoft OneDrive Plans

4. Joe Men Win User

Two different sets of files showing up on Onedrive

Lumia 950 showing complete contents of OneDrive

Deleting the files from the OneDrive app will delete them from the OneDrive servers as well.

The said app works differently form a PC wherein you can choose the folders that you want to sync. Using the said app for Windows Mobile will always display all the contents of your account.

You can help Windows Mobile better by submitting a suggestion or feature request about the Windows and Apps.

Follow the steps below to submit a feature request about the mentioned app:

• Launch OneDrive.
    • Tap the Ellipsis [ . . . ] button on the lower right part of the screen.
    • Tap Give feedback.
    • Under the What would you like to send? drop down menu, select
      Suggest an idea.
    • Type in your suggestion in the Include a message text box.
    • Once you're done with the message, tap on the Check
      mark
      located at the bottom right of the screen.
    Thank you.

Joe Men, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Two different sets of files showing up on Onedrive

1. Two different sets of files showing up on Onedrive - Similar Threads - different sets files

2. Backup folder is not showing up on OneDrive settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup folder is not showing up on OneDrive settings.: On Windows 11, when I go into settings - accounts - it shows my OneDrive as backed up. When I actually log into OneDrive and look at the settings, the Backup tab is missing. I've tried all of the steps that are suggested including re-installing OneDrive but with no success....
  3. Backup folder is not showing up on OneDrive settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup folder is not showing up on OneDrive settings.: On Windows 11, when I go into settings - accounts - it shows my OneDrive as backed up. When I actually log into OneDrive and look at the settings, the Backup tab is missing. I've tried all of the steps that are suggested including re-installing OneDrive but with no success....
  4. Using OneDrive from two different computers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using OneDrive from two different computers: I have OneDrive on two different computers, a Windows laptop and an iMac. Until recently I was able to do as I want, ie to update any files in the account on either computer, create and delete files from either computer, without restriction. Recently OneDrive began to...
  5. Using OneDrive from two different computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using OneDrive from two different computers: I have OneDrive on two different computers, a Windows laptop and an iMac. Until recently I was able to do as I want, ie to update any files in the account on either computer, create and delete files from either computer, without restriction. Recently OneDrive began to...
  6. New SSD shows up as two different drives.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New SSD shows up as two different drives.: I was going to swap out my old ssd to my new one. So i transfered my files from my old ssd to my external harddrive, then i installed my new ssd and transfered the files from my harddrive to the ssd. Now the ssd shows up as too different drives and none of them is max...
  7. Two computers have different files on OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two computers have different files on OneDrive.: Awhile ago, I found had both SkyDrive and OneDrive storage locations on my computer. The SkyDrive contained files from Windows 8.1, and the OneDrive had files stored since I installed Windows 10. So I moved the files from SkyDrive to OneDrive I think and deleted the...
  8. OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer: I have 3 machines with W10 build 1903, two with Pro and one with Home. On both the Pro machines, OneDrive shows up just before This PC. On the home machine OneDrive does not appear at all. One Drive seems to work just fine on all three machines, things that are supposed to be...
  9. Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops: Laptop one: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt Laptop two: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt I use my laptops as a professional, and a lot of files are linked together. But with different paths, this is a problem. How to fix?...
  10. Winver shows two different versions on two machines

in Windows 10 Support
    Winver shows two different versions on two machines: I have Win 10 installed on two machines. The first, an HP Laptop, came from the factory with W10 and quickly updated itself to version 1511 OSbuild 10586 according to Winver. The second, a Dell Destop, was updated from Win 7 to Win 10 back in December and after the...