Windows 10: Two diffrent BSODs after Windows 10 update + battery issues

Discus and support Two diffrent BSODs after Windows 10 update + battery issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 about a week ago I got two BSODs. The first one happened randomly. I downloaded BlueScreenView to see what the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Muzgar15, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Muzgar15 Win User

Two diffrent BSODs after Windows 10 update + battery issues

After I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 about a week ago I got two BSODs. The first one happened randomly. I downloaded BlueScreenView to see what the problem was. It highlighted two drivers HDAudBus.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. I thought that this was maybe just a random crash so I didn't do anything. I started noticing another problem with my computer. When the battery was completly drained (fell asleep while watching a movie) I plugged in the power adapter and charged up the laptop. When it was done charging I wanted to boot it up, but it didn't want to start up again, so I removed the battery and waited a couple of seconds and put the battery back in and the computer started up normally. This didn't happen before on Windows 8.1. Today I also noticed that when I closed the computer lid (almost fully charged) and left it plugged into the power it did the exact same thing as when I drained the battery completly. I thought this was strange so I went and did a system check with the Dell tool. During the system analysis is when the second BSOD happened. The error description was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. So I checked the report with BlueScreen and there were two drivers highlighted. Nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel mode driver) and once again the ntoskrnl.exe. I would like to know how can I fix these problems, because I don't want to keep running into BSODs, especially when doing important school work and such. What drivers should I delete/replace/update.Attachment 40992
    P.S.: I am using a Dell Inspiron 17 5748 laptop.

:)

Muzgar15, Oct 3, 2015

2. Regarding battery issue

Updated my lumia 535 to windows 10 two days back ..after that my phone was charging too slowly and draining too fastly....what was the reason... please help me out.... Thanks in advance....

Sravani ReddyYallala, Oct 3, 2015
  3. Battery issues

My two days old lumia 640 dual sim can't charge beyond 75% and sometimes drains very fast .....I've already updated to windows 10 but no change afterall

Antony wanjiru, Oct 3, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Muzgar15,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As the Nvidia Video driver is indeed a cause
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your manufacturer.

Code: 2: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm start end module name fffff800`a1720000 fffff800`a2208000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Thu Jul 23 02:15:19 2015 (55B03217) CheckSum: 00AAF49B ImageSize: 00AE8000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] The Wifi network driver has been flagged too, please check your manufacturer for driver updates.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl63a.sys 1: kd> lmvm bcmwl63astart end module name fffff800`c3000000 fffff800`c373e000 bcmwl63a T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: bcmwl63a.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl63a.sys Image name: bcmwl63a.sys Timestamp: Tue Jun 10 04:24:15 2014 (53966C4F) CheckSum: 00742E89 ImageSize: 0073E000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Oct 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Two diffrent BSODs after Windows 10 update + battery issues - Similar Threads - diffrent BSODs update

2. windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes: hello, is there anyone that can help me troubleshoot what is causing BSOD it started crashing like 2-3 days ago. no new hardwarde or software instaled in that time here is the link to few last memor...
  3. windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes: hello, is there anyone that can help me troubleshoot what is causing BSOD it started crashing like 2-3 days ago. no new hardwarde or software instaled in that time here is the link to few last memor...
  4. windows 10 BSOD with diffrent codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Issue with battery notification after Windows update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issue with battery notification after Windows update: My last Windows update was on the 22nd of this month. After that, the notification of low battery was not coming and my laptop was switching off within a minute of hitting low battery level. On the 26th, I tried the following fixes; 1. Ran the troubleshooter for power. For...
  6. Battery Issue after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery Issue after Windows 10 Update: After a Windows 10 update, my battery no longer works or is recognized. I have to keeo it plugged in at all times. Previous articles and suggested troubleshooting steps do not work when you have to keep it plugged in for power. Can someone please HELP? This battery was...
  7. updating to a diffrent drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    updating to a diffrent drive: I have already bought Forza Horizon 4 And it says it needs to update but it only updates to my c drive, I've set everything to download to my d drive but it still will go to my c drive. I've tried everything and it is very infuriating hope you can help. thanks...
  8. BSOD few time with all diffrent issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD few time with all diffrent issues: Hi i been getting a lot of BSOD lately about Ntoskrnl and others i wounder why i uninstalled my GPU Nivida and reinstalling 10 times it still doesnt do anything i need help :...
  9. Battery Issues after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Issues after Windows 10 update: Well I posted on a previous thread (that can't be found now) that the latest Windows 10 update fixed my battery issues. Well I lied. New day, dead battery. After turning off all the sleep settings everywhere as suggested, my laptop does not completely shut down when told...
  10. Battery Issues after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Issues after Windows 10 update: After updating to Windows 10 my laptop battery runs down overnight after shutdown. I have disabled fast startup and turned off hibernation without success. How do I stop the computer from apparently still running and killing the battery?...