Windows 10: Two digital license into one microsoft account?

Discus and support Two digital license into one microsoft account? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I've been wondering if it is alright to link another digital license into a microsoft account that has already a digital license linked into it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BenedictCarreon, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Two digital license into one microsoft account?

Hello, I've been wondering if it is alright to link another digital license into a microsoft account that has already a digital license linked into it? I hope someone knows something about this. Thank you!

:)

BenedictCarreon, Aug 20, 2020

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Two digital license into one microsoft account? [​IMG]

MCardona81, Aug 20, 2020
  3. guniu Win User
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

Hey, I have a question.
    Do you think the digital license is saved on my MSA after i changed back to my local account?

What I mean by that:
    I Added MSA to my Windows 10 and it said in Activation tab "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and my PC was in device list of my MSA.
    But I don't like the fact that I have to type in password every time I boot up. It's my private PC, I don't need password, I never had. So I switched back to my Local account. But now it's back to "Windows is activated with a digital license" only, and the PC is also gone from the device list on my MSA account.
    Do you think it actually unlinked the license, or maybe because I logged in once, it saved anyway, and I will be good with activating in the future on a changed machine?

guniu, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Two digital license into one microsoft account?

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

I'm having the same issue.

But I also have a device named "PC" in the device list now. It's just PC. I guess it appeared after the Anniversary update.

Before the update, I could see my computer on the MSA device list, even though I've been using local account. But now it appears only if I login to W10 using my Microsoft account. If I switch to local account, it disappears. But the "PC" stays there whether I use MSA or local acc.

So what's that "PC"? Any ideas?

It's also not cool that MS forcing people to use MS account to login their PCs. Activated devices were always in the device list even if you use local account before that so called update.

supertramp, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Two digital license into one microsoft account?

1. Two digital license into one microsoft account? - Similar Threads - digital license microsoft

2. Digital License linked to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital License linked to your Microsoft account: A friend of mine wanted me to format her laptop and reinstall windows. Her version of windows is not activated. So I am planning to use my micosoft account and it is linked to my windows license. But the problem is that I don't want my microsoft account to be on her computer...
  3. Digital license linked to Microsoft account

Digital license linked to Microsoft account: I was using windows 10 home with digital license linked to my Microsoft account it was a retail license. I upgraded my system to windows 10 pro using retail license key. Which was linked to the same Microsoft account as Digital License. I want to know if I can choose which...
  4. Same Digital License on Two Computers?

Same Digital License on Two Computers?: I built a Windows 8.1 computer that was eventually upgraded to Windows 10 for free so no OEM license. Recently I built a new computer with the intent to transfer the license from the old to the new. For some reason they are both still activated. My old computer says "Windows...
  5. One Microsoft Account for two Windows 10 licenses

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Microsoft Account for two Windows 10 licenses: I have a Samsung Notebook that came with Windows 10, and I have been using it for more than a year.I just got a used Dell Desktop from a friend who moved out of town and no longer wanted the desktop. When I booted the desktop up, it was like a brand new device, and I had to...
  6. Unable to link Microsoft Account with Digital License

Unable to link Microsoft Account with Digital License: Hi there. I am due to replace my motherboard on my laptop and I want to prepare accordingly. Advice on from Microsoft suggests that I link my Microsoft Account to my Digital License but I am unable to do so. I currently use a local account. I have been into "Settings ->...
  7. Digital license and Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Digital license and Microsoft account.: So here is the thing. I have a Windows 10 Home Single Language Digital license. I linked it with my Microsoft account. But it was on my hard drive. Now I bought an SSD and gave my device to a local store for replacing and clean installing windows 10. Somehow they installed...
  8. Microsoft Account Digital License?

Microsoft Account Digital License?: Hey, I wanted to ask how I know if my Microsoft account (which is specified as Admin in the Windows settings -> Accounts) has a Digital WIndows license, which I can use again on a new PC. Microsoft Konto Digitale Lizenz?
  9. Transfer Digital license linked to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfer Digital license linked to Microsoft Account: I have an almost 8 Year old laptop that originally didn't come with an OS. So, I installed Windows 10 Pro on it and purchased a digital license seperately. The 3rd Gen i3 Processor still somewhat holds up and can do all the basic tasks (including playing videos in 4K without...
  10. How to attach two digital license key with one account?

How to attach two digital license key with one account?: I have two digital license key. How can I attach both of them to one account, so that whenever i buy a second laptop and login with Microsoft account that will be activated using second key....