Windows 10: Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number

Discus and support Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello...How is it possible 2 volume drives in different PC's has the same serial numbers?I developed a software that uses that information to generate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaimeStuardo, May 14, 2022.

1. Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number

Hello...How is it possible 2 volume drives in different PC's has the same serial numbers?I developed a software that uses that information to generate license data. I detected a conflict somewhere and by investigating, I have discovered that 2 PCs, with only one volume each, their volumes have the same serial number.Is it possible to change that?ThanksJaime

:)

JaimeStuardo, May 14, 2022
  2. spunk Win User

Serial number of self-built PC

I'm confused?? Is the computer listed in the Microsoft Account/Devices page or not? If not, you have to register it and it may take a couple of days to register in the Microsoft Store.

spunk, May 14, 2022
  3. Zwyx56 Win User
    Serial number of self-built PC

Hi Megahertz. Thanks for reply.
    No it's an i7 something which I put together for flight sims. I cannot download FS2020 cos Bill wants my System Serial Number.
    Hello spunk!
    Thank you also for your reply. No my PC is not listed. I need to get its System Serial Number.

Zwyx56, May 14, 2022
  4. spunk Win User

Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number

spunk, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number

1. Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number - Similar Threads - disk volumes different

2. serial number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    serial number?: My laptop has burned and I can't access it. How can I get my serial number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serial-number/7195148e-b721-4d0d-8153-ae3cd7d7a609
  3. serial number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    serial number?: My laptop has burned and I can't access it. How can I get my serial number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serial-number/7195148e-b721-4d0d-8153-ae3cd7d7a609
  4. serial number?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number: Hello...How is it possible 2 volume drives in different PC's has the same serial numbers?I developed a software that uses that information to generate license data. I detected a conflict somewhere and by investigating, I have discovered that 2 PCs, with only one volume each,...
  6. Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number: Hello...How is it possible 2 volume drives in different PC's has the same serial numbers?I developed a software that uses that information to generate license data. I detected a conflict somewhere and by investigating, I have discovered that 2 PCs, with only one volume each,...
  7. Different views of same disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Different views of same disk: By using different programs to view same disk Samsung 960 evo, 2550GB although that's not very important. Disk management: Macrium Reflect: Mini tool partition partition wizard: Free Partition manager AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro. Easus Partition Master: 177725
  8. Two Partitions With Same Drive Letter on Same Disk; Explores shows differently, Disk...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Partitions With Same Drive Letter on Same Disk; Explores shows differently, Disk...: Here are the snippets of it! [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-partitions-with-same-drive-letter-on-same-disk/f97e5b00-bc14-47f2-b280-47aad31caa71
  9. Two same folders have different "Size on Disk" ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two same folders have different "Size on Disk" ?: I have two identical folders on two separate USB HDDsI copied the folder from hdd1 to hdd2, when I look at their properties , their "size" is the same....but they have a different "size on disk" .... did the files in the folder get corrupted during the transfer ? should I...
  10. Licenses Serial Numbers are the same in desktop and Laptop!

in Windows 10 Support
    Licenses Serial Numbers are the same in desktop and Laptop!: I ran portable program Speccy (Piriform Speccy) to check my system temperature like cpu and hard drives etc.... I'm seeing operating system windows 10 serial numbers in my desktop and laptop showing exactly the same. Is it normal?... I had separated license for each computer...