Windows 10: Two email accounts have disappeared from my Mail App in Windows 10.

Discus and support Two email accounts have disappeared from my Mail App in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had three email accounts in my Mail App, one Outlook, one Xfinity. amd one gmail. When I started the computer this morning, the Xfinity and Gmail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jfcopley, Oct 31, 2019.

1. jfcopley Win User

Two email accounts have disappeared from my Mail App in Windows 10.

I had three email accounts in my Mail App, one Outlook, one Xfinity. amd one gmail. When I started the computer this morning, the Xfinity and Gmail accounts are missing.

:)

jfcopley, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your e-mail accounts are disappearing from the Windows Mail app. We will look into this for you. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you better, we’d like to ask you a few questions.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    2. How many email accounts are added to the Windows Mail app?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

We can try a few steps and check if it helps.

Refer this article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and try all the methods except method 5 and check if it helps.

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let us know the results at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Two email accounts have disappeared from my Mail App in Windows 10. [​IMG]

Two email accounts have disappeared from my Mail App in Windows 10. [​IMG]

Michael87, Oct 31, 2019
  4. TiggerRoo Win User

Email account disappeared from Windows 10 mail app

I have a similar issue. Finally updated Windows 10 today to the version that came out in September 2017. When it came back online the Mail App was missing 5 out of my six accounts. The only account that stayed was the hotmail account. It also erased my
    bookmarks bar. Due to the fact that I have them deleted from the server when they enter the mail app I have lost ALL my emails. Any suggestions? I did a recovery and the mail app showed my original emails briefly and then they disappeared again. Any suggestions?
    I am so frustrated. And saying that the app doesn't store things is not completely true. As I made email specific folders in the apps all those folders and emails have also disappeared. The email addresses are from different servers as well, so it is not
    a particular server. Also, how do i get my bookmarks bar back?

TiggerRoo, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Two email accounts have disappeared from my Mail App in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - email accounts disappeared

2. Email has disappeared from Mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email has disappeared from Mail for Windows 10: All the mail has disappeared from my Mail for Window 10 inbox and sub folders. It's all there in Outlook as well as the email host site. New emails are not appearing in Mail. How can I restore my saved emails and begin receiving new ones. Thanks...
  3. Email has disappeared from Mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email has disappeared from Mail for Windows 10: All the mail has disappeared from my Mail for Window 10 inbox and sub folders. It's all there in Outlook as well as the email host site. New emails are not appearing in Mail. How can I restore my saved emails and begin receiving new ones. Thanks...
  4. Email has disappeared from Mail for Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Email accounts have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email accounts have disappeared.: We have 2 Windows 10 email accounts - Bigpond, via Telstra, via Microsoft. They have both disappeared. When I click on the Mail icon, there is nothing there, Normally our 2 accounts would be listed, but neither appears. We can access our Webmail, via Telstra, but I find this...
  6. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  7. emails disappear from mail in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails disappear from mail in windows 10: I am still using my current windows 7 computer whilst I set up my new windows 10 based computer. Emails appear through the "mail" option in windows 10 but drop off as soon as they appear in my current w 7 based computer through microsoft outlook. They appear in "mail" w 10...
  8. Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing: I have several outlook.com email accounts configured on the Mail app in Windows 10. But every now and again, I find that one or two of the accounts are no longer reflected and then the only alternative is to add them back again. Why is that so? Would it be to some sort of...
  9. Pin to Start Email Account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin to Start Email Account from Mail app in Windows 10: How to: Pin to Start Email Account from Mail app in Windows 10 How to Pin to Start Email Account from Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people...
  10. windows mail app emails disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    windows mail app emails disappeared: Suddenly my e-mails for the past two days have disappeared. They were in the 'inbox' then suddenly the most recent date was two days earlier, I looked in the 'deleted' folder and they are not there, nor at they in any other folder. There are some important messages that I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail accounts disappeared

2. email account disappeared from windows 10

3. my email account disappeared from windows 10

4. windows 10 mail inbox disappeared,
  5. windows mail inbox november emails diappeared