Windows 10: Two email accounts, one with a ton of storage, one no longer working because of no storage....

Discus and support Two email accounts, one with a ton of storage, one no longer working because of no storage.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two email addresses. A hotmail.com account and an outlook..com account. I have a One Drive account attached to the hotmail account and am only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jon Claybrook, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Two email accounts, one with a ton of storage, one no longer working because of no storage....

I have two email addresses. A hotmail.com account and an outlook..com account. I have a One Drive account attached to the hotmail account and am only using 64gb out of 1.15 TB. Meanwhile my outlook email account has the typical 5 GB that is provided for free, and is way over the storage limit. Because of this, my outlook email is not working and I am missing very important emails. I want my One Drive account attached to my hotmail.com email account to provide storage for both accounts. Please help. I have tried to follow the help directions and I seem to just go down one rabbit hole aft

:)

Jon Claybrook, Mar 23, 2023
  2. malware Win User

Yahoo! Offers Unlimited Email Storage

As Yahoo! Mail approaches its 10-year anniversary, the company has announced that it will begin providing Yahoo! Mail users with unlimited email storage starting in May 2007. When Yahoo! Mail launched 10 years ago, users got a 4MB of storage for their entire mailbox. Today, the company is aiming for unlimited mailboxes. Yahoo! Mail is currently the world's largest provider of email accounts. Yahoo! Mail has over 250 million global users.

Source: Yahoo!

malware, Mar 23, 2023
  3. karole3 Win User
    Storage for email service

To what I need to look out when selecting data storage for email service which will be used in company?

And how I need to make sure that RPO is 5 min, RTO is 0 min.

karole3, Mar 23, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Two email accounts, one with a ton of storage, one no longer working because of no storage....

Changes to Microsoft 365 email features and storage

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-94b88e9be988

Brink, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

Two email accounts, one with a ton of storage, one no longer working because of no storage....

1. Two email accounts, one with a ton of storage, one no longer working because of no storage.... - Similar Threads - email accounts ton

2. Two email accounts, one with a ton of storage, one no longer working because of no storage....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two email accounts, one with a ton of storage, one no longer working because of no storage....: I have two email addresses. A hotmail.com account and an outlook..com account. I have a One Drive account attached to the hotmail account and am only using 64gb out of 1.15 TB. Meanwhile my outlook email account has the typical 5 GB that is provided for free, and is way over...
  3. Two email accounts, one with a ton of storage, one no longer working because of no storage....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two email accounts, one with a ton of storage, one no longer working because of no storage....: I have two email addresses. A hotmail.com account and an outlook..com account. I have a One Drive account attached to the hotmail account and am only using 64gb out of 1.15 TB. Meanwhile my outlook email account has the typical 5 GB that is provided for free, and is way over...
  4. two emails one account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two emails one account?: okay so when i created my Microsoft account i used *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then it asked me for a different one i chose *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and theyre both hooked up to the same account i want to remove *** Email address is...
  5. two emails one account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two emails one account?: okay so when i created my Microsoft account i used *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then it asked me for a different one i chose *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and theyre both hooked up to the same account i want to remove *** Email address is...
  6. One Drive storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive storage: OneDrive says it can't do .pst files. Okay, just skip it and do the rest. But that does not seem to be the way it works.How can I get it to skip the .pst files and continue. I can move the files but then Outlook stops working won't load I don't see anywhere to tell Outlook...
  7. Two storage devices in one laptop

Two storage devices in one laptop: I have an SSD and an HDD in the same laptop. All of my files and applications are in the SSD 125 Gb while my HDD is empty 900 Gb. I want to move some of the programs and applications to the HDD, but I can't figure how to do it. Would really appreciate any help....
  8. One drive storage

One drive storage: i have 1TB of one drive storage . i have used 3GB only . one drive says i am 14.6 GB over the limit .i have freed up space and nothing has changed what option other than buying more space do i have?...
  9. One Drive storage

One Drive storage: Have windows 10. Can I buy more One Drive space without going to Windows 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-storage/3afc2242-260a-4130-a338-2cb6a0f775e6"
  10. one drive storage

one drive storage: My name is Wei Jia Su. I am trying to delete a folder within a folder, but cannot. can you help me? email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-storage/498dd536-ccf2-44ab-b1a9-2d84a4301de5"