Windows 10: Two email storage files have disappeared Microsoft Outlook 2016

Discus and support Two email storage files have disappeared Microsoft Outlook 2016 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using Microsoft OUtlook 2016. Two files for email storage have disappeared. They are not in the deleted or archive files. Suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sandragranger, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Two email storage files have disappeared Microsoft Outlook 2016

Using Microsoft OUtlook 2016. Two files for email storage have disappeared. They are not in the deleted or archive files.

Suggestions?

:)

sandragranger, Apr 17, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Two email storage files have disappeared   Microsoft Outlook 2016 :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Two email storage files have disappeared Microsoft Outlook 2016

How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Two email storage files have disappeared Microsoft Outlook 2016

1. Two email storage files have disappeared Microsoft Outlook 2016 - Similar Threads - email storage files

2. Microsoft Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook 2016: I have accidentally pressed a repair on my outlook 2016. Now I have lost folders-sub folders and emails. Not real tech savvy so don't know where to go to see if i can get it back to where it was before the repair....
  3. Microsoft Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook 2016: I have accidentally pressed a repair on my outlook 2016. Now I have lost folders-sub folders and emails. Not real tech savvy so don't know where to go to see if i can get it back to where it was before the repair....
  4. Microsoft Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted: Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?...
  6. Windows 10 Outlook 2016 disappearing emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 Outlook 2016 disappearing emails: Hi, I recently purchased a new Win10 desktop computer and installed Office 2016. The problem I am having is with receiving emails, I will receive an email and then it will disappear when my other computer (Win 7 Outlook 2003) receives an email. I also have an iPad and an...
  7. Storage of outlook emails in windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage of outlook emails in windows: When I save outlook emails into a Windows folder, only the "Date Modified" is shown. As emails are not saved into the folders on an ongoing basis, the date the emails were sent is quite different than what is shown under "Date Modified". Is there a way to display the date...
  8. Outlook sent emails disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook sent emails disappear: Have outlook account accessed by Safari and Firefox . All SENT emails before 1800 on 15 march suddenly disappeared . SENT emails after that time have beenretained. They are not/not in Deleted or Archived files. NO succession contacting Microsoft and Help Cat icon on...
  9. Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016: I'm using a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have a subscription to Office 365 Home. I want to import 27 email accounts, 25 of them being Microsoft email accounts, into Outlook 2016. I don't know why, but the import process is not working properly. I first...
  10. Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email: Hello, I just upgraded from Office 2007 to Office 2016. I go into Outlook and find there are 2 junk folders > 'Junk' and 'Junk Email' When I right click Junk Delete is grey out. When I right click Juck email delete is active. Why do I have 2 Junk folders? And which one...