Windows 10: Two Emails Under "Accounts used by other apps"

Discus and support Two Emails Under "Accounts used by other apps" in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; As the title says, my email is there as is my dad's email, says accounts used by other apps, but my dad never uses apps on my computer, so I'm not sure... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Chris2005, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Chris2005 Win User

Two Emails Under "Accounts used by other apps"

As the title says, my email is there as is my dad's email, says accounts used by other apps, but my dad never uses apps on my computer, so I'm not sure why this is here... and can I remove it?

Two Emails Under "Accounts used by other apps" [​IMG]

:)

Chris2005, Nov 13, 2015
  2. gritzdawg Win User

lumia 950 email problems

I go into the outlook email app, it goes directly to yahoo inbox ( I use yahoo). but the screen says not synced yet. I push the sync button and it says we didn't find anything to show here. I go into the manage account area and it has two accounts to
    edit settings. both of them have envelopes in front of them. one has "yahoo" and under that, my email address. the other says "system error", then my email account, then below that in yellow text is "cant get email". the yahoo account, I can click on and
    delete, but the other one, that says system error cant get mail, I cannot. I am still unable to get my email, but at one time the emails were coming thru. ive had the phone three days and the emails only came thru on the first day.

gritzdawg, Nov 13, 2015
  3. geobudd Win User
    Merging a local and Microsoft account under the latter in Windows 10.

I have two email accounts: 1. Business, which is virtually inactive and that is located in my Microsoft account. So are all my apps. 2. Personal email, which is very active and stores much information I wish to keep for future research. With Windows
    8.1, I simply "clicked" between the two accounts within the email app. After the upgrade to Windows 10, I've been separated into two separate systems, so separate that I have to restart the computer to go from one to the other. When I try to include the
    local account email address as an "Alibi" in the Microsoft Account, I get a message that it is proprietary in another domain. (iTunes even recognizes it as two devises as I am at the maximum allowable with the Microsoft account and iTunes won't let me open
    my library in the local account when I tried to add it.) Microsoft support would have merged this for me but for a $99 charge, which doesn't make sense since they created the problem to begin with. Is it possible to have two email accounts under my Microsoft
    Account with Windows 10 or do I need to go back to 8.1? I've had these two email addresses for almost 15 years so am very reluctant to go through an email address change.

geobudd, Nov 13, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

He must have signed into some app (not email - that is above) at some point - you can remove it certainly.

Thema:

1. Two Emails Under "Accounts used by other apps" - Similar Threads - Emails Under Accounts

2. Removing accounts used by email, calendar and contacts & Accounts used by other apps - A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing accounts used by email, calendar and contacts & Accounts used by other apps - A...: Hey there folks of the forum -- I've been looking for the last hour on how to perform these steps, and there isn't much useful information out there.Here's how I fixed this issue for a client who signed into a conference room PC using both their work and personal Microsoft...
  3. Cannot remove account under “Accounts used by other apps”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remove account under “Accounts used by other apps”: I have a Microsoft surface laptop. I use it with both my personal and university Microsoft accounts. However at some point, one of my children logged in with their school account, and now I cannot remove it from my computer. It is causing the following issue:When you open...
  4. Cannot remove account under “Accounts used by other apps”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove account under “Accounts used by other apps”: I have a Microsoft surface laptop. I use it with both my personal and university Microsoft accounts. However at some point, one of my children logged in with their school account, and now I cannot remove it from my computer. It is causing the following issue:When you open...
  5. Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps: I reinstalled W10, and set up an administator account. Somehow, on the regular user accounts, anyone can log into my Office account. I cannot figure out how to switch this off. When a non-admin account is in there, I can just remove it. But the admin is stuck....
  6. Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps: I reinstalled W10, and set up an administator account. Somehow, on the regular user accounts, anyone can log into my Office account. I cannot figure out how to switch this off. When a non-admin account is in there, I can just remove it. But the admin is stuck....
  7. Email & accounts - Accounts used by other apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Setting up a second account under "Accounts used by other apps"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up a second account under "Accounts used by other apps": I went to try to add my gmail account under "Accounts used by other apps". Is there a way to use my gmail account and not my Microsoft account under "Accounts used by other apps"? I never use Microsoft account. Sandy...
  9. Deleting account under 'Accounts used by other apps'

Deleting account under 'Accounts used by other apps': I keep getting notifications that there is a problem with one of my accounts. It was my school account from college. I want to remove it but when I go to manage it and sign in. I just get an access denied error after I sign in. I just want this account removed from my...
  10. Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts"

Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts": My problem is the account is listed in "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" in my windows 10. I wish to delete the account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" . When i try to delete the account it tells me the account does not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accounts used by other apps delete email

2. accounts used by other apps family