Windows 10: Two entries in Explorer for Onedrive

Discus and support Two entries in Explorer for Onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Explorer shows two instances of Onedrive. They are not duplicates of each other. How do I "merge" into one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bill Greene UK, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Two entries in Explorer for Onedrive

Explorer shows two instances of Onedrive. They are not duplicates of each other. How do I "merge" into one?

:)

Bill Greene UK, Feb 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Duplicated Onedrive icon in explorer

According to Microsoft Forum Moderator Ruizell Rey:

Steven M. Vascellaro, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

Two entries in Explorer for Onedrive

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Two entries in Explorer for Onedrive

1. Two entries in Explorer for Onedrive - Similar Threads - entries Explorer Onedrive

2. OneDrive keeps deleting its own Explorer Namespace entry on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive keeps deleting its own Explorer Namespace entry on startup: Since about a month ago OneDrive will keep deleting its own explorer namespace entry "HKCU\Software\Classes\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" and "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" when...
  3. OneDrive keeps deleting its own Explorer Namespace entry on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive keeps deleting its own Explorer Namespace entry on startup: Since about a month ago OneDrive will keep deleting its own explorer namespace entry "HKCU\Software\Classes\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" and "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" when...
  4. Two versions of Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two versions of Onedrive: I had Onedrive on a PC and laptop, both synching fine until July. I was then prompted to get the Private Store on my laptop but it then showed Onedrive-Personal and, since then they stopped synching. Iwant to keep everything on my original version but get a replacement PC....
  5. Two versions of Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two versions of Onedrive: I had Onedrive on a PC and laptop, both synching fine until July. I was then prompted to get the Private Store on my laptop but it then showed Onedrive-Personal and, since then they stopped synching. Iwant to keep everything on my original version but get a replacement PC....
  6. OneDrive on two computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive on two computers: Two computers with Windows 10. I have One Drive up and running. On one computer One Drive and all files are accessible via Windows File Explorer on computer 1On the computer 2, the icon on the task bar says not signed in. In Windows Explorer files are not accessible. However...
  7. Two OneDrives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two OneDrives: I seem to have two OneDrives, one accessed from Xcel & Word and probably other things in MS Office 365 and one that shows up on File Explorer and contains many other file types. One must have come with the MS Surface and the second when I got MS Office 365. How can I find...
  8. Two paths to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Two paths to OneDrive: I cant remember how, but a new a Folder has been generated in Explorer with my NAME, this folder contains nearly all of the files/folders showing in the default storage location, ie C:\Users\Jim Smith\, I have therefore now got a set of duplicate files in the system, more...
  9. Two entries for same file in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Two entries for same file in Explorer: Why are there two entries for my X: drive in Explorer? Tank you. [img] 157485
  10. Duplicate Drive Entries in Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate Drive Entries in Explorer: Here is a screen shot of the left hand panel of File Explorer. Note it shows two entries for My Passport 1TB (X*Smile. That is, of course, my external USB drive. When I open either one of them the same file and folder list appears Why does that drive it show up twice? And,...