Windows 10: Two error codes minimizes full screen applications (games)

Discus and support Two error codes minimizes full screen applications (games) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since I installed windows 10 on this new computer, I have been getting two error codes during gaming and they always seem to minimize my game at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kian143, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Kian143 Win User

Two error codes minimizes full screen applications (games)

Ever since I installed windows 10 on this new computer, I have been getting two error codes during gaming and they always seem to minimize my game at the worst moments. The two codes read "Error! Error decompressing win32ui.pyd" and "Error -3 from inflate: incorrect data check". It ins't a frequent or huge issue but it can be quite annoying. I simply click ok on both messages and they go away for a while but it seems to happen every few hours or so regardless of any troubleshooter/sfcscan I run. What is the cause of these error codes? And how can I stop them from minimizing my full screen games?

:)

Kian143, Dec 20, 2018
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10 games minimizes periodically

Hello,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the issue particular to a game or all games?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Which build is installed in your computer?
    • Is the issue occurring with Windows Store games?

I suggest you to update the Graphic card driver by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Two error codes minimizes full screen applications (games)

Why are my games minimizing when there is no mouse activity or minimizing randomly?

Hi Walter,

To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to StevenN.'s response on this related

thread
    for some troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michael Tus, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Two error codes minimizes full screen applications (games)

1. Two error codes minimizes full screen applications (games) - Similar Threads - error codes minimizes

2. full screen applications being minimized when i click on another application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    full screen applications being minimized when i click on another application: I have an issue, as many of us duel monitor users do, most of us being gamers. I have Windows 11, although I think this was an issue in 10 as well. Obviously it wasn't fixed in the update. This question was asked before in 2020 with an answer of "This is not actually a...
  3. HDR minimize game in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDR minimize game in full screen: HDR active, minimize the game after some time, can only run in window, when I deactivate the game can run I'm in windows 10 sometimes I manage to make it work but mostly is very difficult to keep the game in full screen...
  4. HDR minimize game in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDR minimize game in full screen: HDR active, minimize the game after some time, can only run in window, when I deactivate the game can run I'm in windows 10 sometimes I manage to make it work but mostly is very difficult to keep the game in full screen...
  5. HDR minimize game in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Gaming and Full Screen Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming and Full Screen Applications: Hi, when I open an application such as a game doesn't matter what game it opens the game but it takes me to my desktop. After this, I have to repeatedly click the application on the taskbar for me to play. This also happens every time I exit via alt-tab. Also when I...
  7. Low Battery Warning minimizes any full screen application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low Battery Warning minimizes any full screen application: I don't know if this is the right subreddit to put this question on, but its getting kind of annoying already, not just games but any maximized app. Is there any fix for this? I dont know if i would put this in the mildly infuriating subreddit lol. submitted by /u/SemiEmmy...
  8. Computer randomly minimizing full-screen games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly minimizing full-screen games: This happens randomly whenever I am playing games on my computer. My computer will randomly minimize the game sending me back to my desktop and it's really annoying as it happens multiple times a day sometimes. It happens randomly and on all games, not just one game engine....
  9. Games minimize at start in full-screen - How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games minimize at start in full-screen - How to fix it?: Hello, I have a problem when I want to play games in full-screen. Every time when I try it, the game automatically minimize at the start. When I try to open it, it kicks me out like pressing (alt + tab). It feels like when I open it, the game loses the focus. I have no...
  10. Games that run in full screen keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games that run in full screen keep minimizing: I have been trying to play games on my laptop. I have not had many problems in the past. But within the past few weeks, every time I try to open a game such as minecraft or call of duty, the game opens for a second or two and then minimizes. when I try to click on it on the...