Windows 10: Two Errors on ReBoot

Discus and support Two Errors on ReBoot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm Back again? I have been getting these two errors on Reboot one after the Other and it may have something to do with my Last Windows "Restore"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dasha, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Dasha Win User

Two Errors on ReBoot

I'm Back again?
    I have been getting these two errors on Reboot one after the Other and it may have something to do with my Last Windows "Restore" that Failed a few weeks ago?
    I have the screen shots that will give you a Clue *Sad I have no Idea Regards

:)

Dasha, Jan 1, 2018

2. 0x0000454 & 0xc00000f errors on reboot after installing Windows 10 Creators Update on ASUS GL502VS laptop

I am having this exact same issue on my on asus gl502vs. I couldn't install the newest fall creator update. Then after I did, I found I couldn't just Restart. If the system is Restarted for any reason, it comes up with that same screen, although mine doesn't
    come with a file name attached to it. Between a 0x0000454 and a 0xc00000f error, I'm pretty frustrated.

CurtisBaldwin, Jan 1, 2018
  3. 0x0000454 & 0xc00000f errors on reboot after installing Windows 10 Creators Update on ASUS GL502VS laptop

This method doesn't work. After restarting three times and getting to the recovery screen, I get this screen:

Two Errors on ReBoot [​IMG]

I ran the WU Troubleshooter after that and let it apply the fix for installing pending updates. Not sure if that did anything though.

CurtisBaldwin, Jan 1, 2018
  4. pepanee Win User

Two Errors on ReBoot

Welcome back.

ishelper.exe - Bing

"The process known as iSkySoft Studio belongs to software iSkySoft Studio or iSkysoft Helper Compact by iSkySoft. Description: ISHelper.exe is not essential for the Windows OS and causes relatively few problems. ISHelper.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files\Common Files"."

• Method #1: This is the most effective, most proper, method to fix this error. I'm assuming you had iSkySoft Studio installed. Re-install this program, and after the installation process completes, you can either keep the program (I'm not sure if you still want to use this program), but if you don't use this program, uninstall it.

If you don't prefer to try Method #1 (reinstalling that program), then we can try Method #2.
    Post back what you think.

EDIT: This program looks like spam. Don't re-install it. I'm assuming you did a System Restore because of it. Let's try Method #2. Refer to next post.

pepanee, Jan 1, 2018
  5. pepanee Win User
    • Method #2:
    1) Press Control + Alt + Delete and click Task Manager, to open the Task Manager.
    2) Press the Startup tab on top.
    3) Right click and Disable anything that you see that has to do with that program. In specific, look for ISHelper.exe

Two Errors on ReBoot [​IMG]

pepanee, Jan 1, 2018
  6. Dasha Win User
Thema:

Two Errors on ReBoot

1. Two Errors on ReBoot - Similar Threads - Errors ReBoot

2. BSOD and Reboots when Running Games - 0x00000133 and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and Reboots when Running Games - 0x00000133 and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Errors: I'm experiencing frustrating issues with my Windows 11 system, where it consistently blue screens or restarts whenever I try to run any game. I've tried different games, but the result is always the same.Error Messages:After digging through the Event Viewer, I found the...
  3. BSOD and Reboots when Running Games - 0x00000133 and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and Reboots when Running Games - 0x00000133 and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Errors: I'm experiencing frustrating issues with my Windows 11 system, where it consistently blue screens or restarts whenever I try to run any game. I've tried different games, but the result is always the same.Error Messages:After digging through the Event Viewer, I found the...
  4. BSOD and/or Errors when rebooting with same RAM config as last boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and/or Errors when rebooting with same RAM config as last boot: I've recently have been having problems with my ram. I currently have 4 sticks in my system and it runs fine the first time I started it. Upon reboot, I get several errors.Disk scan PC Needs to be repaired: File: \windows\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys Error Code: 0x0000221 PC...
  5. BSOD and/or Errors when rebooting with same RAM config as last boot

BSOD and/or Errors when rebooting with same RAM config as last boot: I've recently have been having problems with my ram. I currently have 4 sticks in my system and it runs fine the first time I started it. Upon reboot, I get several errors.Disk scan PC Needs to be repaired: File: \windows\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys Error Code: 0x0000221 PC...
  6. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  7. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  8. recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times: As described above my pc randomly just reboots and this error is posted in event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8019e31461d, 0xffff8280fa8de0e8, 0xffff8280fa8dd900....
  9. recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times: As described above my pc randomly just reboots and this error is posted in event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8019e31461d, 0xffff8280fa8de0e8, 0xffff8280fa8dd900....
  10. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if...: I need help, my laptop keeps restarting periodically by itself when it's left alone to idle, or after I close the lid and leave it for a bit. It'll keep restarting periodically until it dies or I start using it again where it would pause the cycle, I can hear it disconnecting...