Windows 10: Two exact windows files and program files

Discus and support Two exact windows files and program files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having a weird problem after switching to a new ssd where it looks like I have two installations of windows on my pc. I checked all duplicate folders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaltonMane, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Two exact windows files and program files

Having a weird problem after switching to a new ssd where it looks like I have two installations of windows on my pc. I checked all duplicate folders and they have the same files. How do I fix this or should I just wipe the drive and reinstall windows? This is a new ssd and I just installed windows yesterday and downloaded some stuff. Already ran virus scanners and got nothing.

:)

DaltonMane, Mar 1, 2022
  2. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Mar 1, 2022
  3. Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, Mar 1, 2022
  4. Two exact windows files and program files

Windows program to secure erase files only

Great, I looked at using the utility built into Revo uninstaller as it offered this capability. Programs like I need are often lost in larger topics where fully clearing a set of instructions or files (usually multiple times) is a necessary step along the long path to finding the right solution.

nomdeplume, Mar 1, 2022
Thema:

Two exact windows files and program files

1. Two exact windows files and program files - Similar Threads - exact files program

2. Two sets of program files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two sets of program files: Hi, I have two sets of program files on C: I have all the normal stuff but on :D drive I have some of the same stuff that may be duplicated?Program FilesWindowsAppsWpSystemWUDownloadCacheAre all on my D: drive but I do not remember transferring those from C: to my D: drive my...
  3. Two sets of program files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two sets of program files: Hi, I have two sets of program files on C: I have all the normal stuff but on :D drive I have some of the same stuff that may be duplicated?Program FilesWindowsAppsWpSystemWUDownloadCacheAre all on my D: drive but I do not remember transferring those from C: to my D: drive my...
  4. Two sets of program files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Starting two programs from a single batch file is different than starting two programs in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Starting two programs from a single batch file is different than starting two programs in...: First Concrete example: I run “Start Resident Evil 2” from a batch file I run “Start Resident Evil 2 Trainer” from another batch file Everything works! Okie dokie... So let’s simplify it a bit... I run “Start Resident Evil 2” and “Start Resident Evil 2 Trainer” from the...
  6. Two exact windows files and program files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two exact windows files and program files: Having a weird problem after switching to a new ssd where it looks like I have two installations of windows on my pc. I checked all duplicate folders and they have the same files. How do I fix this or should I just wipe the drive and reinstall windows? This is a new ssd and I...
  7. Two exact windows files and program files

Two exact windows files and program files: Having a weird problem after switching to a new ssd where it looks like I have two installations of windows on my pc. I checked all duplicate folders and they have the same files. How do I fix this or should I just wipe the drive and reinstall windows? This is a new ssd and I...
  8. What exactly are personal files?

What exactly are personal files?: I have to reset my pc as it is not working, I have been wondering what exactly "Personal Files" are. If something is on the D: Drive, is it automatically considered a "personal file" or are personal files, files the user added, no matter if they are on C: or D?...
  9. program files and program files x86

program files and program files x86: what If I mixed program files and program files x86 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-files-and-program-files-x86/0e6ed22e-7f14-4bea-ba3c-65079ee7a563"
  10. How to pin exact file to start window

in Windows 10 Support
    How to pin exact file to start window: Hey Guys, i would like to PIN exact Invoice.xlsx to my start window but i can't. I only know how to pin excel as an app but i need to pin exact my Invoice.xlsx when i right click on it i do not have option to pin it. Please help. [img] Thank you! 95497