Windows 10: two faint swirling circles on screen, jumpy graphics

Discus and support two faint swirling circles on screen, jumpy graphics in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There are two faint swirling circles and the screen keeps jumping asking me if I wants to leave the page. I cant type this message without it jumping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by baffledguy, Oct 20, 2019.

1. two faint swirling circles on screen, jumpy graphics

There are two faint swirling circles and the screen keeps jumping asking me if I wants to leave the page. I cant type this message without it jumping around. tried restarta nd same thing. help

:)

baffledguy, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Swirling blue circle

Hi Linda,

Your computer needs to load a specific task that is why you possibly experience a swirling blue circle. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to boot up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • What specific task are you trying to do?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to boot up your computer in Safe Mode.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Swirling blue circle

My windows ten is showing a blue swirling circle and want come on is there a way of getting in safe mode

linda taylor123, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Mr. PC(2) Win User

two faint swirling circles on screen, jumpy graphics

Blue Swirling Circle

Upgrade to Win 10 was flawless. Since upgrade I get a Blue Swirling Circle next to my cursor when I click on tabs or pages. it slows down my connection and is evident ever since upgrade to 10 not 8.1? Do I downgrade to 8.1? Will I get free upgrade later?
    Its slowing down my productivity.

Mr. PC(2), Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

two faint swirling circles on screen, jumpy graphics

1. two faint swirling circles on screen, jumpy graphics - Similar Threads - faint swirling circles

2. "Windows Swirl" images keeps returning as screen background.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Windows Swirl" images keeps returning as screen background.: After deleting all "Windows Swirl" images from my computer Windows 11 Home edition, this image keeps returning as the Login screen background.And yes, I have already configure my lock screen background image with the one I want.And yes I have selected the option to "Show Lock...
  3. Jumpy Cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jumpy Cursor.: I added an external monitor and now the cursor is intermittently jumpy.I now have it on slow, enhanced resolution , and medium trail. It is still not very smooth.I am using a logitech usp optical.1 should I change my mouse?2 do I need a different mouse driver?3 do I need a...
  4. Jumpy Cursor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jumpy Cursor.: I added an external monitor and now the cursor is intermittently jumpy.I now have it on slow, enhanced resolution , and medium trail. It is still not very smooth.I am using a logitech usp optical.1 should I change my mouse?2 do I need a different mouse driver?3 do I need a...
  5. Jumpy mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jumpy mouse: Recently my mouse pointer has developed a tendency to jump of its own accord. Often right across the screen. I do have a good AV running and I have run two stand-alone rootkit scanners as well. All without finding anything. Has anyone else seen this? Please don't...
  6. Cursor is jumpy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor is jumpy: Why does my cursor erroneously move around AND highlight full sentences AND/OR paragraphs AND then delete them if I hit the spacebar (at least I THINK that's when it happens) when I am typing? Very annoying. I will be typing and look up only to see that I'm typing wherever...
  7. Graphic card with yellow circle

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic card with yellow circle: I change motherboard and graphics card (before Nvidia 1080 and now Nvidia RTX 2080), all ok but in system management i see that graphics card has yellow circle. The proprierties tell that the graphics card no work without problem , but in event i see some events... The...
  8. Lost mouse pointer & faint circles at the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost mouse pointer & faint circles at the bottom of the screen: Hi, My Surface Book running up to date Win10 has developed the subject problem. It starts after some period from 5 minutes to about 1 hour. Both the mouse and the touchscreen stop working. Shutting down using the power button and restarting solves it for a while. Any clues...
  9. My screen is jumpy

My screen is jumpy: I have a laptop, the screen just started having horizontal lines jumping around and sometimes my screen flickers. Is my screen bad or is there some way to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-jumpy/880a7da3-d47a-409f-bb40-957f68769ab3
  10. Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen

Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen: My Surface Pro 4 has been having issues with a jumpy screen for a while now, but for the first several months the issue would go away upon restarting. Now it happens all the time. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with how hot the computer gets, the blurriness remains...