Windows 10: Two finger mouse pad scroll speed increase.

Discus and support Two finger mouse pad scroll speed increase. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to increase the two finger mouse pad scroll speed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HelpMuhOut, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Two finger mouse pad scroll speed increase.

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to increase the two finger mouse pad scroll speed.

:)

HelpMuhOut, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Hlanderd Win User

Increase Precision Touchpad two-finger scrolling speed?

Seemingly unrelated setting, but it does work:

Control Panel > Mouse > Wheel (tab) > Vertical Scrolling

Then increase the scrolled line number, hit Apply and check the scrolling speed.

Hlanderd, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Scroll on the mouse pad?

Hello,

We understand your concern, let me assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • Are you using mouse to scroll up and down?
    Let's try this double click on the mouse and move your finger up or down to scroll up and down.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Shelb_962 Win User

Two finger mouse pad scroll speed increase.

Scroll on the mouse pad?

This solution did not work. I have an Asus notebook and it recently automatically updated the newer version of Windows 10. With this update I lost the scroll feature on my mouse pad. I have tried uninstalling the driver and then installing the new driver
    but it does not work. How can I get back my two-finger scroll feature?

Shelb_962, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Two finger mouse pad scroll speed increase.

1. Two finger mouse pad scroll speed increase. - Similar Threads - finger mouse pad

2. Adjust Synaptics Two-Fingers Scroll Speed in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust Synaptics Two-Fingers Scroll Speed in Windows 11: Hi, how do we perform the subject action? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-synaptics-two-fingers-scroll-speed-in/1eb178fe-1c9a-4268-9911-81d062526522
  3. scrolling with two fingers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scrolling with two fingers: Hello, My laptop is having an issue, the two finger scroll doesn't work. I really can't work without it. It doesn't show any settings to turn it on as well. I need it asap....
  4. scrolling with two fingers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scrolling with two fingers: Hello, My laptop is having an issue, the two finger scroll doesn't work. I really can't work without it. It doesn't show any settings to turn it on as well. I need it asap....
  5. scrolling with two fingers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. No two finger scroll

in Windows 10 Customization
    No two finger scroll: After installing Windows 10 Home on my laptop after getting it back from a computer repairman, I do not have the options or the choice to select two finger scroll. Why do I not have the option to use two finger scroll? My laptop doesn't have the original factory motherboard...
  7. Touchpad two-finger scrolling speed

Touchpad two-finger scrolling speed: Is there any way to decrease the speed of scrolling via two-finger drag? The scroll speed in the settings panel appears only to work with a traditional mouse. I would like the scroll to be about half as sensitive....
  8. two finger scroll

two finger scroll: Hi I'm having trouble trying to fix my scrolling but the setting people tell me to use I don't have them. The two finger scroll settings is supposed to be in touchpad setting but it's not[ATTACH]...
  9. Two Finger Scrolling.

Two Finger Scrolling.: Two finger scrolling option didn't show in my windows10. Please help me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-finger-scrolling/1890bdac-a9a6-4680-925f-4d059f0aaaa0
  10. Two finger scrolling

Two finger scrolling: Ok so my two finger scrolling is somehow disabled on this new laptop I got. It was used before but idk how it got disabled...please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/two-finger-scrolling/acee641a-42b3-4e8d-99c4-5d2a3ae91cd0