Windows 10: Two Front and back audio Jack not working. Realtek won't install

Discus and support Two Front and back audio Jack not working. Realtek won't install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A couple days ago I turned on my computer to find my headphones weren't plugged in. So I went to device manager and updated realtek, but it was on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nabeehshamieh, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Two Front and back audio Jack not working. Realtek won't install

A couple days ago I turned on my computer to find my headphones weren't plugged in. So I went to device manager and updated realtek, but it was on the latest driver. So i decided I wanted to uninstall and reinstall it, after Uninstalling it I couldn't reinstall the program. So I downloaded the audio codecs and that also didn't work. When I open up the realtek audio manager setup nothing happens. So i rebooted my system multiple times and nothing is working PLEASE HELP.

:)

nabeehshamieh, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Rich H567 Win User

Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Realtek Audio Headphone Jack Issue

Two Front and back audio Jack not working. Realtek won't install 2d8b66ae-5fe3-492d-8bc0-a30b1f46f975.png

The SONY: SRS-X2 listed is a Bluetooth speaker that I have been using in place of the laptop speakers, which generally works fine. I think it's also worth it to note that the Speakers listed here don't change when I actually plug headphones into the laptop.

The Realtek software installed is listed as Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from Realtek Semiconductor Corp. 6.0.1.7548, installed 10/29/2017.

The problem is that audio is no longer coming out of the laptop speakers. Previously, whenever headphones were plugged into or taken out of the jack on the laptop, Realtek would send a notification saying that something had been plugged in or out. However,
    I have not gotten either of those messages since the problem with the speakers started, so it was my assumption that the laptop simply believes that there is something still plugged into the headphone jack that has never been taken out.

The headphones that I use work perfectly fine, and I can get audio from the laptop if I just plug headphones it, however I don't get the notification that I used to.

I followed all the instructions on the Windows 10 checklist, and I did the Fresh Start that was walked through on the other website, however none of this fixed the issue.

On an additional note, downloading the Realtek software listed on the Lenovo site did actually help by fixing a separate issue I was having with my Bluetooth, so I do want to thank you for that as I now have a workable alternative to the laptop speakers
    if it turns out that there's just nothing to fix them.

SarahMcDaniel, Oct 10, 2018
  4. AceHack Win User

Two Front and back audio Jack not working. Realtek won't install

Windows 10 & Realtek HD Audio and Headphone jack not working

I have two different PCs that when installing the Realtek HD Audio driver the headphone jack stops working. If I uninstall the Realtek HD Audio driver everything working but then Windows Update re-installs the driver again and again. How can I fix this
    issue? I don't want to turn off all auto updates. Thanks.

AceHack, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Two Front and back audio Jack not working. Realtek won't install

1. Two Front and back audio Jack not working. Realtek won't install - Similar Threads - Front audio Jack

2. Front/Back 3.5mm microphone jack not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Front/Back 3.5mm microphone jack not working: So I recently got a new PC after gaming on a laptop for 2 years and wanted to use my Corsair headset. The audio works fine as I can hear people perfectly. However, the microphone does not pick up my voice aside from a constant stream of static. I have followed every tutorial...
  3. Front/Back 3.5mm microphone jack not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Front/Back 3.5mm microphone jack not working: So I recently got a new PC after gaming on a laptop for 2 years and wanted to use my Corsair headset. The audio works fine as I can hear people perfectly. However, the microphone does not pick up my voice aside from a constant stream of static. I have followed every tutorial...
  4. front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...: my front panel jack doesnt work because the option ' disable front panel jack ' is enabled in the realtek audio console but i thought it would help me if i deleted it realtek audibut it made it worse and now i cant download the realtek audio console cause my microsoft store...
  5. front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...: my front panel jack doesnt work because the option ' disable front panel jack ' is enabled in the realtek audio console but i thought it would help me if i deleted it realtek audibut it made it worse and now i cant download the realtek audio console cause my microsoft store...
  6. front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Front Audio Jack not working

Front Audio Jack not working: after installing window 10 to my hp prodesk 600 G1 SFF, front audio jacks are not working for any of my headphones. tried installing drivers from HP site and also from realtek site but no luck. if anyone have the solution then please let me know...
  8. Front audio jacks not working

Front audio jacks not working: Hello, I'm user of Windows 10 OS and i have problems with front audio jacks. I know it is pretty common problem that is asked, but all the tutorials and every solution i found on forums didn't work. Since they all require Realtek. It is not that I do not like Realtek but...
  9. No sound from front or back audio jacks

No sound from front or back audio jacks: Hi, Recently I got myself a bluetooth adapter so I stopped using my headphones for a few days. Now today when I plugged my headphones in, the windows or ubuntu don't recognize any speakers connected. I installed the realtek drivers from motherboard website and also tried BIOS...
  10. Front audio jack

Front audio jack: I try all realtek driver version but no one's install or shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-audio-jack/11349524-463a-4bdc-8318-41913b4e87e8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek no sound from front and back jacks