Windows 10: Two icons for same laser printer

Discus and support Two icons for same laser printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Up until the April 2018 update, I have always been able to setup two icons for my Brother HL-2270DW laser printer. One set to Duplex, the other set to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ztruker, May 9, 2018.

1. Ztruker Win User

Two icons for same laser printer

Up until the April 2018 update, I have always been able to setup two icons for my Brother HL-2270DW laser printer. One set to Duplex, the other set to non-Duplex. This has worked out well for me and my wife, especially for her. Can't doe it any more.

See here in sevenforums: https://www.sevenforums.com/hardware...ml#post1465708

:)

Ztruker, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Two icons for same laser printer

1. Two icons for same laser printer - Similar Threads - icons same laser

2. Brother laser printer sleeping issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brother laser printer sleeping issue: I have always been able to print to my Brother laser printer from my laptop after it went to sleep. We got a new HP computer and now once it's sleeping I can't print to it from the computer. I can still print to it from my phone but not he computer. I keep having to reset the...
  3. Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laser Printer Samsung clp-315 and Windows 10: Will a Samsung Printer CLP-315 work under Windows 10? What driver will be best? Does anyone have successfully installed a printer driver for CLP-315 and got it to work with Windows 10? HP support in Germany claims, the printer CLP-315 is not compatible with Windows 10....
  4. Two OS's at the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two OS's at the same time: Hello Microsoft Community, I was talking with an agent from Microsoft Support who told me that you could run two operating systems on your computer (for example, Windows 7 and Windows 10). He said you would just have to select which OS you would like to boot into on startup....
  5. Two weather icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two weather icons: Hi! I now have two weather icons on my home screen and I'd like to get rid of one but I don't know how. Thanks for any help. Tonya https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-weather-icons/ff77141c-fbd1-4873-b2b6-7d6be7583740
  6. No printer icon....

No printer icon....: Having problems as no Brother printer icon is appearing in Printers & Devices so unable to select it as default on Win 10 despite drivers being installed ok, yet it works fine on my back up Win 7. Any ideas what could be the cause ? Thanks 118081
  7. No printer icon....

in Windows 10 Support
    No printer icon....: Having problems as no Brother printer icon is appearing in Printers & Devices so unable to select it as default on Win 10 despite drivers being installed ok, yet it works fine on my back up Win 7. Any ideas what could be the cause ? Thanks 118081
  8. "Devices and Printers" Multiple (same) printers listed

"Devices and Printers" Multiple (same) printers listed: In "Devices and Printers," I have ended up with multiples with the same name. How do I delete the duplicates from the dropdown list? Thank you. 112317
  9. Sharing a Folder with BrotherMFC Laser Printer/Scanner

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sharing a Folder with BrotherMFC Laser Printer/Scanner: I currently have my BrotherMFC set up with an icon on the screen that will scan documents and place them on the desktop of my computer. In order to do this, I had to share my desktop. I used my current user account (which is an administrator account tied to Outlook). Should...
  10. Creating two different printer drivers on the same printer?

Creating two different printer drivers on the same printer?: Hi, I work in IT doing Help Desk/Support for a company. We want to give standard users restricted assess to a printer. If they are a manager they can print in colour, but if they are just a standard staff member they only get the option to print in black & white. An...