Windows 10: Two icons for same laser printer

Discus and support Two icons for same laser printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Up until the April 2018 update, I have always been able to setup two icons for my Brother HL-2270DW laser printer. One set to Duplex, the other set to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ztruker, May 9, 2018.

1. Ztruker Win User

Two icons for same laser printer

Up until the April 2018 update, I have always been able to setup two icons for my Brother HL-2270DW laser printer. One set to Duplex, the other set to non-Duplex. This has worked out well for me and my wife, especially for her. Can't doe it any more.

See here in sevenforums: https://www.sevenforums.com/hardware...ml#post1465708

:)

Ztruker, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Two icons for same laser printer

1. Two icons for same laser printer - Similar Threads - icons same laser

2. Cannot print for two same model printer on same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot print for two same model printer on same time: Hi, I am using Windows 11 Pro, I had two same model printer Panasonic KX-P1121 installed on my pc with two difference name "Panasonic KX-P1121" and "Panasonic KX-P1121 USB". Both of it connected by two difference USB port. I had some documents want to print, I send to print...
  3. Cannot print for two same model printer on same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot print for two same model printer on same time: Hi, I am using Windows 11 Pro, I had two same model printer Panasonic KX-P1121 installed on my pc with two difference name "Panasonic KX-P1121" and "Panasonic KX-P1121 USB". Both of it connected by two difference USB port. I had some documents want to print, I send to print...
  4. Print the same document to two printers simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print the same document to two printers simultaneously: I have a Sharp printer with two paper trays. I have one Windows 10 computer that prints the same document to both trays simultaneously. It uses two configured printers called "Invoice" and "Plain". The configured port is set to: Port - 192.168.1.151; Description - Standard...
  5. Print the same document to two printers simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print the same document to two printers simultaneously: I have a Sharp printer with two paper trays. I have one Windows 10 computer that prints the same document to both trays simultaneously. It uses two configured printers called "Invoice" and "Plain". The configured port is set to: Port - 192.168.1.151; Description - Standard...
  6. Print the same document to two printers simultaneously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. laser jet color printer

laser jet color printer: what does error79mean on my HP Laser Jet Color Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laser-jet-color-printer/94d7a79b-ba26-4675-b615-e1f9af49133b
  8. Brother Laser Printers

Brother Laser Printers: We have a Brother HL-3170CDW printer and a Brother HL-2170 printer and both of them started printing very faint, black text so faint that it is had to read. Have the latest printer firmware installed and the latest printer drivers. This is a problem with bot Windows 10 and...
  9. Using two printers on same computer.

Using two printers on same computer.: Why does it take sooo long to remove the first print job and start the second? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-two-printers-on-same-computer/8d931ef8-2534-4c7a-aa8d-9538eb03cc33
  10. Creating two different printer drivers on the same printer?

Creating two different printer drivers on the same printer?: Hi, I work in IT doing Help Desk/Support for a company. We want to give standard users restricted assess to a printer. If they are a manager they can print in colour, but if they are just a standard staff member they only get the option to print in black & white. An...