Windows 10: Two identical new laptops, different color temperature and a few other differences

Discus and support Two identical new laptops, different color temperature and a few other differences in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I purchased two identical laptops (Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 14 Inch FHD Touchscreen Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 12GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Almostasleeprightnow, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Two identical new laptops, different color temperature and a few other differences

So, I purchased two identical laptops (Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 14 Inch FHD Touchscreen Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 12GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD)

And started then both at the same time, and one of them has a totally different color temperature than the other. It also seems to be slower, right out of the box, and at least one of the settings menus (windows hd color settings) is crashing on me when I try to open it.

I am switching from being a Mac user for 10+ years, and so I am not sure the correct path to fixing this. Is this just the way it is, can I fix this or should I be returning the second, 'special' one?

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to fix my problem, and if it is even fixable.

the two machines

submitted by /u/Almostasleeprightnow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Almostasleeprightnow, Mar 15, 2020

2. how to erase the phone and create different identity

Hi there,

I want to erase the identity of my lumia 710, because I have got other android phone. I want to use a different sim and identity on my phone. If I erase or reset this phone, do I loose all my contacs from hot mail ? Does I can not use my phone with different sim and identity?

I just want to dedicate this phone to my relative with a new sim and identity. Is it possible after reset or erase to use the phone again with fresh identity?

Pls guide.

Thanks.

Deepak Menaria.

deepakmenaria, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Color Temperature

Thank you! There was no Adobe one there but I just chose another one which had the normal color temperature. Thanks again

FilipeFerrari, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Two identical new laptops, different color temperature and a few other differences

how to change tiles with different color?

i can change color with accent colors but i want to change every tiles color with different colors style?

DaxeshMistry, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Two identical new laptops, different color temperature and a few other differences

1. Two identical new laptops, different color temperature and a few other differences - Similar Threads - identical laptops different

2. Many different grahpical glitches video spliting in two different colors, video moving...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many different grahpical glitches video spliting in two different colors, video moving...: For the past few days, my laptop has been going through alot of grahpical glitches.I tried everything, including factory resetting the laptop, but it still having these glitches. I will add videos and pictures of my issues.videos: https://streamable.com/qk84n6...
  3. Many different grahpical glitches video spliting in two different colors, video moving...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many different grahpical glitches video spliting in two different colors, video moving...: For the past few days, my laptop has been going through alot of grahpical glitches.I tried everything, including factory resetting the laptop, but it still having these glitches. I will add videos and pictures of my issues.videos: https://streamable.com/qk84n6...
  4. Different speeds for two identical USB sticks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Different speeds for two identical USB sticks: A few months ago I bought a set of 2 SanDisk Ultra 32GB USB3 sticks, one red, one blue (easier to reference that way). They're plugged in to two USB3 ports via 1 metre USB3 cables. For some reason they transfer at different speeds. The blue one transfers 35-40MB/sec, the red...
  5. Two identical machines, 10 second boot time difference

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Two identical machines, 10 second boot time difference: I have two identical MSI GT80 SLI machines, configured identically hardware wise and software wise also. Well, there is one difference, one has lower bandwidth RAM than the other. 17000 vs 19200. Both have 32GB. Latest-greatest 10 obviously. Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 2TB is the...
  6. Two different problems reported by two different browsers for Outlook.

in Browsers and Email
    Two different problems reported by two different browsers for Outlook.: This started about three days ago and is consistent with Microsoft Edge and hit or miss with Firefox, except that Firefox has the option to accept the risk and continue on to sign-in. Both browsers are fully up to date but the funny thing is, my smart phone uses the same...
  7. Two different Windows 10 PCs - identical consistent lockup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Two different Windows 10 PCs - identical consistent lockup?: I'll keep this simple: I've been plagued for about two years now with lock ups on waking. Intermittent - sporasic, infrequent - not every wake, but always lurking in the background ready to pounce. The style of the freeze has varied a little, but whereas before I puzzled...
  8. Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops: Laptop one: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt Laptop two: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt I use my laptops as a professional, and a lot of files are linked together. But with different paths, this is a problem. How to fix?...
  9. Two Identical Computers / Different Available Disk Space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Two Identical Computers / Different Available Disk Space: My company is test driving Intel Nuc Mini PCs to power digital sign boards. The two I have currently is for testing - if it works out well, we'll buy more. Anyhow, out of the box, I installed the 300+ updates. The SSD is only 32GB so I had to connect a USB drive to download...
  10. Two users, two different environments on a laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two users, two different environments on a laptop: Likely a newbie question... I don't have a laptop so I can't check right now. Windows 10 x64 Pro two users. Is it possible to have two environments / desktops (maybe something like admin and guest?) on a laptop? which desktop showing up depending on the login credentials?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. two identical new laptops brightness differ