Windows 10: Two Instances of OneDrive, Both Exactly the Same

Discus and support Two Instances of OneDrive, Both Exactly the Same in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a new PC and it came with a two partitions already set up: one (C Drive) ~100gigs for Windows 10, and one (D Drive) ~1.9 TB. When setting up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by teejay17, Dec 11, 2016.

1. teejay17 Win User

Two Instances of OneDrive, Both Exactly the Same

I bought a new PC and it came with a two partitions already set up: one (C Drive) ~100gigs for Windows 10, and one (D Drive) ~1.9 TB.
    When setting up OneDrive, I set it up so that files would be synced to the D rather than C drive. However, I now have two instances, exactly the same and both linked to D drive. How do I remove one?
    Conversely, is it possible to "refresh" the sidebar so that all locations get mapped automatically?
    Your assistance with this small, but niggling annoyance will be most appreciated.

Two Instances of OneDrive, Both Exactly the Same [​IMG]

:)

teejay17, Dec 11, 2016

2. Windows mail won't accept correct password

Exactly. I have contacted customer service in two separate instances both with different trouble shooting techniques and the same end result witch is no solution. I have lost all faith in microsoft and am confident they have no clue what is going on.

DerekQuenneville, Dec 11, 2016
  3. Quilter78 Win User
    I have two Outlook accounts exactly the same; how can I delete one?

On switching to Mail I have accidently made two Outlook accounts exactly the same how can I delete one?

[Original subject: Windows Live 2012]

Quilter78, Dec 11, 2016
  4. teejay17 Win User

You know what: never mind. I wiped my hard rive and reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch.

teejay17, Dec 15, 2016
Thema:

1. Two Instances of OneDrive, Both Exactly the Same - Similar Threads - Instances OneDrive Both

2. Two OneDrive Personal accounts with same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two OneDrive Personal accounts with same name: I have two onedrive personal accounts and they are both named OneDrive-Personal. Each is tied to a different email account. Without opening them I can't tell the difference. Is there a method to rename either to reflect the unique email account or my choice of name? If not,...
  3. Two OneDrive Personal accounts with same name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two OneDrive Personal accounts with same name: I have two onedrive personal accounts and they are both named OneDrive-Personal. Each is tied to a different email account. Without opening them I can't tell the difference. Is there a method to rename either to reflect the unique email account or my choice of name? If not,...
  4. OneDrive always opens two instances

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive always opens two instances: [IMG]If your OneDrive always opens two instances every time you log into your Windows 11/10 PC, read this post to learn how to fix the issue. Several users have reported a strange issue where two separate instances of OneDrive run concurrently when they start the cloud...
  5. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  6. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  7. Task Bar height off when using two monitors both the same exactly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar height off when using two monitors both the same exactly: hi im using two identical Dell displays. and the height of the taskbar on the right display the secondary -> not the main display is higher. please help...
  8. Task Bar height off when using two monitors both the same exactly

Task Bar height off when using two monitors both the same exactly: hi im using two identical Dell displays. and the height of the taskbar on the right display the secondary -> not the main display is higher. please help...
  9. Two Instances Of OneDrive At Start-up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Instances Of OneDrive At Start-up: Hi, I've checked the forums and couldn't find anything specific to what I'm seeing. Every time I log in to my Windows 10 laptop, I get two instances of OneDrive open. One signs in successfully and immediately starts syncing. The other instance fails and comes up with an...
  10. Who to have the same exact task bars on both monitors.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Who to have the same exact task bars on both monitors.: So I have two monitors hooked up to my computer and I want the task bar the to be the same. Right now on the second monitor it doesn't show mail, sound settings, connection settings, and the type to search bar is collapsed. It there any way to make them the exact same. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to solve multiple instances of onedrive

2. two instances of onedrive windows 10

3. 2 instances of one drive

4. two instances of onedrive