Windows 10: Two issues both related to certificates on Win 7

Discus and support Two issues both related to certificates on Win 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have two issues both related to certificates and perhaps both have common reasons I need to find out. The first and les important issue is when I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AbdulAleem_23, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Two issues both related to certificates on Win 7

I have two issues both related to certificates and perhaps both have common reasons I need to find out. The first and les important issue is when I try to open any website via https in chrome browser v103, I receive the error NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID. However, date and time on my laptop are set correctly. The second and more important issue is when I try to install Zoom app for meetings v5.11.1 or the latest version 5.11.4, I receive the error 10003 and their support team said that the error is caused by certificates. They recommended to follow the instructions to install their certificat

:)

AbdulAleem_23, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Security certificate issue

Hi Doug,

To help you resolve your concern, please follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge and access Nextdoor.com, click
      Continue to this website (not recommended). There should be a
      Certificate warning
      that will appear.
    • Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
    • Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
    • On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.

Please let us know the outcome

Ryan Fra, Aug 6, 2022
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Two issues both related to certificates on Win 7

Lumia 1020 running Win 8.1 is not detected by my desktop (Win 8.1) and laptop (Win 7)

Hello,

Since 2-3 weeks now, I have not been able to connect my Lumia 1020 phone to either of my machines (Win 8.1 and Win 7). Not sure what changed with either of the devices in the meantime.

I have a Lumia 1020 with the following configuration:

- Carrier: AT&T

- Software: Windows Phone 8.1 Update

- OS Version: 8.10.14203.306

I've tried:

- Steps listed in here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749484
    but with no success.

- Soft-resetting the phone but to no avail.

- Turning the phone all the way off. Connected the phone to the PC but drivers did not load

- Running Microsoft FixIt tool

- Steps listed in several other communities related to other users having similar problem with their Win 8 phone

Also, I do not see my phone name listed under System information. It shows my phone as an Unknown USB Device with an Exclamation mark.

Any suggestions/help?

MayankM001, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Two issues both related to certificates on Win 7

1. Two issues both related to certificates on Win 7 - Similar Threads - issues both related

2. certification issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    certification issue: Hi Team, I attended AZ-400 Exam on 14-Oct-23 and till now I'm unable to find my certificate under View Certificate where as I'm able to download from the Provide Person Vue and also from Transcript. Please do the needful. Thanks Regards, Raja...
  3. certification issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    certification issue: Hi Team, I attended AZ-400 Exam on 14-Oct-23 and till now I'm unable to find my certificate under View Certificate where as I'm able to download from the Provide Person Vue and also from Transcript. Please do the needful. Thanks Regards, Raja...
  4. File explorer open by itself two windows both related to two different external hard drive,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer open by itself two windows both related to two different external hard drive,...: File explorer open by itself two windows both related to two different external hard drive, any idea why and how can it be fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-open-by-itself-two-windows-both/491c0c2d-4e81-4517-842a-5ccd64edd3e5
  5. File explorer open by itself two windows both related to two different external hard drive,...

File explorer open by itself two windows both related to two different external hard drive,...: File explorer open by itself two windows both related to two different external hard drive, any idea why and how can it be fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-open-by-itself-two-windows-both/491c0c2d-4e81-4517-842a-5ccd64edd3e5
  6. File explorer open by itself two windows both related to two different external hard drive,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer open by itself two windows both related to two different external hard drive,...: File explorer open by itself two windows both related to two different external hard drive, any idea why and how can it be fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-open-by-itself-two-windows-both/f26903ac-aa45-47b3-88b9-14b8b57f9254
  7. File explorer open by itself two windows both related to two different external hard drive,...

File explorer open by itself two windows both related to two different external hard drive,...: File explorer open by itself two windows both related to two different external hard drive, any idea why and how can it be fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-open-by-itself-two-windows-both/f26903ac-aa45-47b3-88b9-14b8b57f9254
  8. Two issues both related to certificates on Win 7

Two issues both related to certificates on Win 7: I have two issues both related to certificates and perhaps both have common reasons I need to find out. The first and les important issue is when I try to open any website via https in chrome browser v103, I receive the error NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID. However, date and time...
  9. Certificate Issue -- Win 10 Fails Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certificate Issue -- Win 10 Fails Connect: Win 10 Pro w/16GB RAM, copious HDD, had update trouble in Nov/Dec. Eventually, update pronounced itself ok. However, after that, a web site with a link protected by a .P12 Certificate suddenly fails. All other machines using same cert work just fine. Affects CHROME, EDGE,...
  10. Dual boot Win 7 and Win 10 both 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot Win 7 and Win 10 both 64 bit: Though this question has been put up many times earlier but one thing is not clear. I have independently installed Win 7 and Win 10 on separate hard disks. When I installed Win 7, the Win 10 hard disk was not attached. In the same way when I installed Win 10, the Win 7 hard...