Windows 10: Two issues since I updated to 20H2.

Discus and support Two issues since I updated to 20H2. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Several weeks ago, my laptop automatically updated from 1909 to 20H2 regardless of my will. Since it's updated, two issues happened. 1 Slow shutdown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jin8864, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Jin8864 Win User

Two issues since I updated to 20H2.

Several weeks ago, my laptop automatically updated from 1909 to 20H2 regardless of my will. Since it's updated, two issues happened.

1 Slow shutdown time

It took around 15 sec to shut down before and takes more than a minute now.

2 Voice recorder not working

When I click the record button, it just freezes and nothing happens.

:)

Jin8864, Apr 21, 2021

2. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 21, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Two issues since I updated to 20H2.

windows 20h2 update issue

Hi, I'm Israel M., I'm an independent consultant and I'm happy to help you.

The update of Windows 20h2 is carried out cumulatively, correcting errors the focus was to correct problems seen until then, being made available by Microsoft an extensive list (almost 50 items cited by the company), thus showing that this update promises to
    regularize a good part of the image that reaches users of the distribution. Therefore, these constant updates are corrections.

I hope I helped, I await your return.

Best regards,

Israel M.

Outside consultant

IsraelMoreira2, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Two issues since I updated to 20H2.

1. Two issues since I updated to 20H2. - Similar Threads - issues since updated

2. Windows Update to 20H2 issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update to 20H2 issue: Attempting to upgrade a Windows 10 1809 system to 20H2 but it failed. I have upgraded other systems successfully so this seems to be a one off at the moment. Below is the contents of the setuperr.log file. Can anyone please help me decipher what the root issue is?2021-09-01...
  3. WIndows Update issues for 20H2

WIndows Update issues for 20H2: I've tried a number of times to install the latest feature update. I can also see where 2004 was never installed either. Every time that I try to install it, I get an error at the very end. It does the entire install - downloads, installs, reboots. But, when it comes...
  4. Two Update Issues.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Two Update Issues.: I seem to having two issues with my Windows10 updates. My first issue is the biggest. For the past two week my laptop (which I only use about once a week) has been trying to download February's update (KB4601319). But it keeps failing and coming up with an error code...
  5. No audio since 20H2 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio since 20H2 update.: My realtek based onboard sound no longer works. It shows it's playing sound but nothing comes out my speakers. My bluetooth headphones (soundcore Life Q20) function normally. I had fixed it with a modded driver but after a few reboots it no longer works again. Everything was...
  6. Keyboard not working properly since 20H2 update

Keyboard not working properly since 20H2 update: Since I updated to the 20H2 version, my laptop has been having issues with some keyboards 3, e, d & c. I could resolve the problem by pressing e, d and c at the same time but this morning I did another update and there's no way to make those keys work. Is there a way to fix...
  7. Login issue since updating to 20H2 - No password area, just a link

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login issue since updating to 20H2 - No password area, just a link: I updated to Windows 10 20H2 a few weeks back via the update assistant but haven't really been on the computer since. When I booted today it was extremely slow at loading and then at login, and I noticed the login area had changed. I have 2 accounts, one I don't use anymore,...
  8. smartscreen.exe hyperactive since update to 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    smartscreen.exe hyperactive since update to 20H2: ...and I noticed because it makes mylaptop vent harder. It runs for about 10 min after startup. I didnt not notice any other issues (drivers and such) after updating. Anyone has this issue too? submitted by /u/nope_on_wheels [link] [comments]...
  9. new Update 20H2 issue

new Update 20H2 issue: recently I have updated windows 10 to latest version 20H2,and with the new update I have started facing one issue.My laptop shuts down when its at 12% without any low battery warning ,I have checked all power option ,I think its a bug ,so kindly help....
  10. windows 20h2 update issue

windows 20h2 update issue: windows is trying to install update 20h2 , but that update has already been installed how do i stop windows from continuing to try to update ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-20h2-update-issue/49a10cb9-5aad-4892-8841-16eb56639b80