Windows 10: Two Language Options after Factory Reset

Discus and support Two Language Options after Factory Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello.I am going to donate my old laptop with Windows 10.So, I chose the option Reset this PC – Remove everything – Local Reinstall. In Reset settings,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GEV73, Sep 1, 2021.

1. GEV73 Win User

Two Language Options after Factory Reset

Hello.I am going to donate my old laptop with Windows 10.So, I chose the option Reset this PC – Remove everything – Local Reinstall. In Reset settings, I chose “Clean the Drive” and “Delete all files from all drives.”After completing the procedure, Windows displays the blue start-up settings window. That is the window that we see when we turn on the computer for the first time and configure Windows. In this “Continue In Selected Language” window, I have two languages to choose from English and Russian I used the Russian keyboard also.So, the questions are:1. Why do I have two languages liste

:)

GEV73, Sep 1, 2021

2. Resetting language and regions

Hi Dee,

The option to reset the language and region can either be done in the Control Panel or the Settings app. Since you are having issues with the reset option, we would like to ask for additional information to help us provide the appropriate troubleshooting
    steps. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 is your PC running on?
    • Did you get an error after resetting the language and region?
    • In which language and region are you trying to reset it to?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 1, 2021
  3. fleet420 Win User
    Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop

I have a Dell Inspiration 15 with win 10. it was bogged and slow as syrup on 125 degree day. I did a factory reset. I followed the instructions went to settings, and just followed the steps. At some point during the reset it asked me about tpm2 settings...I had never seen that before so I followed the recommended choice and went to bed. When I got up it asked me for the usual stuff, location, language, time zone. Then it wanted the name of my WIFI and my password, which I gave. It restarted, then just kept on restarting asking me the first set of questions, language, time zone...over and over, it never asked for internet name or password again, . I can get in to the bios settings by using the f8 key.
    Any suggestions? Hopefully...
    OH I almost forgot, when you do a hard restart, it flashes a tpm2 settings error right before it starts with the dell screen and spinning dots

fleet420, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Paawan Win User

Windows 10 activation problem after factory reset. Error 0xC004C003

Two Language Options after Factory Reset [​IMG]

See the windows is activated. And this is the screen which asks the product key. I can only skip this step if I boot from the dvd and select the clean install option.

"slmg /ato" returns Activating Windows core single language edition (a string of numbers and alphabets)
    Product activated successfully.

Paawan, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Two Language Options after Factory Reset - Similar Threads - Language Options Factory

2. Factory reset option won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset option won't work: Purchased used PC, the Factory reset option won't work. I've tried the hold shift/power/restart option. After pressing erace everything the monitor shuts off and the light flashes. After giving the PC some time I have to turn it back on and there is no change....
  3. Factory reset option won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset option won't work: Purchased used PC, the Factory reset option won't work. I've tried the hold shift/power/restart option. After pressing erace everything the monitor shuts off and the light flashes. After giving the PC some time I have to turn it back on and there is no change....
  4. Factory reset option won't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Will factory reset allow me to change the language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will factory reset allow me to change the language: I bought a new laptop in Chile yesterday. In the shop, they told me that the computer could be configured in English as long as I selected it during the inicial setup. I selected English during the setup but my laptop is still only in Spanish. I have tried to change the...
  6. Will factory reset allow me to change the language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will factory reset allow me to change the language: I bought a new laptop in Chile yesterday. In the shop, they told me that the computer could be configured in English as long as I selected it during the inicial setup. I selected English during the setup but my laptop is still only in Spanish. I have tried to change the...
  7. Will factory reset allow me to change the language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I'm stuck on "Choose an option" with only two options after a reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm stuck on "Choose an option" with only two options after a reset.: I'm stuck on "choose an option" after restart. I onely have two options? Title says: "Choose an option", option 1 says: "Troubleshoot", option 2 says: "Turn off your PC". None of the Troubleshoot options seem to work exept for "Settings for UEFI-Firmware". Please help, I...
  9. Languages Not Reset After Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Languages Not Reset After Factory Reset?: So recently I factory reset my PC with all the options to make it more thorough selected. However, when everything finished and I went to set up windows, I noticed that the other language I had added prior to the reset was still there. Maybe I'm misunderstanding how factory...
  10. Factory Reset stuck 85% for two days!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset stuck 85% for two days!: I’ve done a factory reset on my PC hoping to just start everything from scratch since my graphics card wouldn’t update after multiple runs and using different tools to resolve this issue. Radeon suggested just doing a full Reset on my PC, and so I did. Now I’ve been stuck at...