Windows 10: Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops

Discus and support Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Laptop one: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt Laptop two: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt I use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rune Grønvold, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops

Laptop one:

C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt

Laptop two:

C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt

I use my laptops as a professional, and a lot of files are linked together.

But with different paths, this is a problem.

How to fix?

:)

Rune Grønvold, Jul 1, 2019

2. different Onedrive accounts on different laptops - want just one.

hi, I have two laptops running Windows 7. They each have a Onedrive account. I want one Onedrive account. what is weird is that I sign into each using the same email and password. I want to merge these two into one. How do I do that?

Pappy01545, Jul 1, 2019
  3. MrHudson Win User
    Same laptop, different users, vastly different internet speeds.

Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops [​IMG]

This is download on mine. no upload listed

MrHudson, Jul 1, 2019
  4. mikecox Win User

Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops

Onedrive vs Skydrive with different folders

I can't figure out why my SkyDrive, as it used to be called, and my OneDrive have different names!

When I started on my Desktop the Cloud drive was called SkyDrive. It's still labeled that way on my Desktop while on my Laptop it labeled OneDrive. I could live with that but I am not sure they contain the same data, although files I add from my laptop do seem to get to my SkyDrive, it just takes a long time.

But the cloud Tree organization is different, with different Document folders. They should match, exactly!!

How do I get them synced up with the same name?

mikecox, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops

1. Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops - Similar Threads - laptops onedrive account

2. One Microsoft account and two different devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Microsoft account and two different devices: Hello, I have a question. I have a laptop connected to my Microsoft account, can I also connect my PC to the same Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-microsoft-account-and-two-different-devices/a06a256b-8b49-42f6-b80d-ab49928a3e6e
  3. One Microsoft account and two different devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Microsoft account and two different devices: Hello, I have a question. I have a laptop connected to my Microsoft account, can I also connect my PC to the same Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-microsoft-account-and-two-different-devices/a06a256b-8b49-42f6-b80d-ab49928a3e6e
  4. Two Accounts, One laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Accounts, One laptop.: I have just purchased a new laptop for my business but will be using it also for my personal life. I want to keep both very separate. I have a personal Microsoft account from an age old Hotmail and set up the laptop with this as admin. I am contracting for an business that...
  5. Two Accounts, One laptop.

Two Accounts, One laptop.: I have just purchased a new laptop for my business but will be using it also for my personal life. I want to keep both very separate. I have a personal Microsoft account from an age old Hotmail and set up the laptop with this as admin. I am contracting for an business that...
  6. Unclear: Seems to save to two different paths

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclear: Seems to save to two different paths: I guess I am on a campaign to get more clarity. I have been posting questions related to the lack of clarity.So here is another. Why can't saving be simple and clear? Is it that the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing?When I save a file, sometimes it gives the name...
  7. Unclear: Seems to save to two different paths

Unclear: Seems to save to two different paths: I guess I am on a campaign to get more clarity. I have been posting questions related to the lack of clarity.So here is another. Why can't saving be simple and clear? Is it that the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing?When I save a file, sometimes it gives the name...
  8. Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content: I expected that with one Onedrive account I would find the same Onedrive content when accessed from any device. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-one-account-two-pcs-different-onedrive/0faf8e2d-9752-44a0-89d0-77838bcacd21"
  9. One Microsoft Account, two PCs and two different licences.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One Microsoft Account, two PCs and two different licences.: Hello guys. Please help me with a guidance, how to properly do such process: Conditions: I got my Microsoft Account, with one desktop device on it main PC and a Windows Home LicenseOEM. I am buying a new PC for my second location in my country. I do not want to make...
  10. Two users, two different environments on a laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two users, two different environments on a laptop: Likely a newbie question... I don't have a laptop so I can't check right now. Windows 10 x64 Pro two users. Is it possible to have two environments / desktops (maybe something like admin and guest?) on a laptop? which desktop showing up depending on the login credentials?...