Windows 10: Two Laptops

Discus and support Two Laptops in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I presently have 2 doorstops - all 64-bit: An ASUS and a Lenovo and 1 working Dell. The ASUS - was downloading updates - off for several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DrDOS1953, Jul 20, 2018.

1. DrDOS1953 Win User

Two Laptops

Hi,

I presently have 2 doorstops - all 64-bit: An ASUS and a Lenovo and 1 working Dell.

The ASUS - was downloading updates - off for several months - and rebooted after almost an hour. Now get a prompt that my PC needs to be rebooted with the PC showing an error and to contact https://www.microsoft.com/stopcode/. I have a Memory Management issue. I go no further and have to turn off laptop to restart.

Lenovo - forgot password to get into Safe Mode (all 3 actually as I've been using a PIN quite a while now).

I've upgraded ASUS online. I believe I can create USB or DVD media - but now I can't.

Both were given to me as gifts. ASUS purchased by my brother on or about Nov 2013 from WalMart and Lenovo given to me by a friend around 2015.

I can give S/Ns of both but neither has a MS S/N. (Odd)

Thanks for listening.

:)

DrDOS1953, Jul 20, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Two Laptops

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Two Laptops

1. Two Laptops - Similar Threads - Laptops

2. How to unlock my laptop without having to factory reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock my laptop without having to factory reset it?: My laptop was stolen a couple weeks ago. So I went onto my Microsoft account in with to find my device in loctit. Well, now that I have it back I cannot log in to malaptop and I do not have administrative sign in or know it. That really is please help I do not wanna have to...
  3. How to unlock my laptop without having to factory reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock my laptop without having to factory reset it?: My laptop was stolen a couple weeks ago. So I went onto my Microsoft account in with to find my device in loctit. Well, now that I have it back I cannot log in to malaptop and I do not have administrative sign in or know it. That really is please help I do not wanna have to...
  4. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  5. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  6. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  8. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  9. laptop bluesrceen when i unplug my wired mouse how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop bluesrceen when i unplug my wired mouse how to fix?: my laptop goes bluescreen when i unplug my mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-bluesrceen-when-i-unplug-my-wired-mouse-how/566f25ea-c957-4cf4-a26a-74b38c0b1b68
  10. laptop bluesrceen when i unplug my wired mouse how to fix?

laptop bluesrceen when i unplug my wired mouse how to fix?: my laptop goes bluescreen when i unplug my mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-bluesrceen-when-i-unplug-my-wired-mouse-how/566f25ea-c957-4cf4-a26a-74b38c0b1b68