Windows 10: Two licenses, neither can be used

Discus and support Two licenses, neither can be used in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have to sons with two gaming computers. Both have licenses. 1 I have bought a win 7 OEM licence that I uppgraded 2 the other is bought through MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PääKäyttäjä2019, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Two licenses, neither can be used

I have to sons with two gaming computers.

Both have licenses.

1 I have bought a win 7 OEM licence that I uppgraded

2 the other is bought through MS Web Store

Suddenly both computers crashed.

1 Had a problem with Motherbord

2 Had a SSD -problem, i cannot use the 256 Intense SSD

I started with nr 2. Bought a new 1 TB SSD and installed a Windows 10. No prob.

But the win 10 cannot be activated. I logged into my account that shows I have 2 licenses, ´but it will not activate the digital license.

What should i do?

:)

PääKäyttäjä2019, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Two licenses, neither can be used

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Two licenses, neither can be used

1. Two licenses, neither can be used - Similar Threads - licenses neither used

2. Neither SFC not DISM can repair Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Neither SFC not DISM can repair Windows: "sfc /scannow" command fails to repair installation with error:"Failed to load package: Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~22621.755.1.4 [HRESULT = 0x80070017 - ERROR_CRC]""dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" does not help either, asks for source files -...
  3. Neither SFC not DISM can repair Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Neither SFC not DISM can repair Windows: "sfc /scannow" command fails to repair installation with error:"Failed to load package: Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~22621.755.1.4 [HRESULT = 0x80070017 - ERROR_CRC]""dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" does not help either, asks for source files -...
  4. switching licenses between two laptops

switching licenses between two laptops: Hello,I have two laptops, one is running Windows 10 Pro and the other is running Windows 10 home. I want to switch the licenses Pro to Home and Home to Pro. Is it possible to do so?...
  5. Can Two Laptops use one signin account?

Can Two Laptops use one signin account?: Hello,I have two laptops, one is windows 10 home, the other windows 10 professional - I need to keep both versions Home/Pro on repsective PCs.Each laptop has a different sign account, but I would like them btoh to use the same, is that possible?Mnay thanks...
  6. Can Two Laptops use one signin account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Two Laptops use one signin account?: Hello,I have two laptops, one is windows 10 home, the other windows 10 professional - I need to keep both versions Home/Pro on repsective PCs.Each laptop has a different sign account, but I would like them btoh to use the same, is that possible?Mnay thanks...
  7. Can Two Laptops use one signin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Teamviewer, can two persons use two computers together? Read on!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teamviewer, can two persons use two computers together? Read on!: No idea where this problem has come from but since the latest W10 major update undertaken a week or so ago my wife can no longer access our MS Money file located on my (this) PC via her Acer laptop. She is constantly being asked to enter the credentials and password of we...
  9. Can I use One Digital License Windows 10 for two device (my PC and my Laptop)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use One Digital License Windows 10 for two device (my PC and my Laptop): Hi, My name is Ibey, I want to ask about Can I use One Digital License Windows 10 for two device (my PC and my Laptop)? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-one-digital-license-windows-10-for-two/4eebc7a1-d00b-4cfd-b2dc-f919047904ad"
  10. How can I swap two digital licenses between two computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I swap two digital licenses between two computers: Hello there, Currently I have two notebooks with two Retail digital licenses linked to my personal account: 1) Windows 10 Pro - on my old laptop, previously updated from the Windows 7 Pro (Product key still available, but I'm not sure is it can be used after upgrading to...