Windows 10: Two little people

Discus and support Two little people in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every so often when I'm away from my desktop for a couple hours, I come back I see a image of two little people in the bottom left hand corner of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kwb737, Jun 1, 2020.

1. kwb737 Win User

Two little people

Every so often when I'm away from my desktop for a couple hours, I come back I see a image of two little people in the bottom left hand corner of my desktop icons. I've heard it has something to do with sharing. Can some one please give me a permanent fix for this problem. Getting tired of having to always refresh the desktop then it happens again maybe two weeks later. Thanks.

:)

kwb737, Jun 1, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jun 1, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Jun 1, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

Two little people

Thanks topgundcp,

but I meant to clear the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the People button, not hide or turn off the People button itself.

JayPhi, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Two little people

1. Two little people - Similar Threads - little

2. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...
  3. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...
  4. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Family safety says give us a little while to fix thing? i cant log in to my child computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety says give us a little while to fix thing? i cant log in to my child computer: i cant log in to my child computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-says-give-us-a-little-while-to-fix/b1ae93bc-76a9-41c8-94ba-cf71d1f1ba2d
  6. Family safety says give us a little while to fix thing? i cant log in to my child computer

Family safety says give us a little while to fix thing? i cant log in to my child computer: i cant log in to my child computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-says-give-us-a-little-while-to-fix/b1ae93bc-76a9-41c8-94ba-cf71d1f1ba2d
  7. Give us a little while to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a little while to fix this: My daughter can’t log into her account. It gives her this error. Give us a little while to fix this. I logged in from my pc and phone, reset passwords and still experience the same. Pls help...
  8. Give us a little while to fix this

Give us a little while to fix this: My daughter can’t log into her account. It gives her this error. Give us a little while to fix this. I logged in from my pc and phone, reset passwords and still experience the same. Pls help...
  9. I have a new window 11 and the apps on the bottom won't open. It opens a little square and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new window 11 and the apps on the bottom won't open. It opens a little square and...: I have a new HP window 11. The apps on the bottom of the screen won't open. I can't use the screen to do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-window-11-and-the-apps-on-the-bottom/1337cd2a-25d6-4c81-b411-e8aec8e2a7f4
  10. I have a new window 11 and the apps on the bottom won't open. It opens a little square and...

I have a new window 11 and the apps on the bottom won't open. It opens a little square and...: I have a new HP window 11. The apps on the bottom of the screen won't open. I can't use the screen to do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-window-11-and-the-apps-on-the-bottom/1337cd2a-25d6-4c81-b411-e8aec8e2a7f4