Windows 10: Two Lock Options?

Discus and support Two Lock Options? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I saw this on my start menu view as I was going to lock my laptop: [ATTACH] Any idea on why, and how to fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Repiru, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Repiru Win User

Two Lock Options?

I saw this on my start menu view as I was going to lock my laptop:

Two Lock Options? 6e716279-f3fb-42c8-9803-c7668756567d?upload=true.jpg

Any idea on why, and how to fix?

:)

Repiru, Nov 20, 2018

2. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 20, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 20, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Two Lock Options?

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Two Lock Options?

1. Two Lock Options? - Similar Threads - Lock Options

2. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  3. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  4. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  5. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  6. Add Sign Out option to lock screen?

Add Sign Out option to lock screen?: The 'Switch User' causes a fault with some of our corp apps, so users are required to sign out. But if someone locks a shared PC and goes home, there's no way to sign them out from the Windows 11 lock screen.The only option is 'Switch User' and this is no good. We can hide...
  7. Add Sign Out option to lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Sign Out option to lock screen?: The 'Switch User' causes a fault with some of our corp apps, so users are required to sign out. But if someone locks a shared PC and goes home, there's no way to sign them out from the Windows 11 lock screen.The only option is 'Switch User' and this is no good. We can hide...
  8. I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?: "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try it again."- I already tried waiting two hours and re-enter the password that I am 100%...
  9. I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?

I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?: "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try it again."- I already tried waiting two hours and re-enter the password that I am 100%...
  10. Sleep option locked in control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep option locked in control panel: Hi everyone, I recently just purchased a windows 11 key and for some reason no matter what I try, i cant seem to activate my sleep button option in the power settings. I have researched a bit and most of the articles just tell me to go into the control panel, then select the,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. two locks on windows

2. further login options on lock screen