Windows 10: Two login accounts

Discus and support Two login accounts in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro shows two login accounts. Ones is Last Name one word and the other is First and Last name two words. The one word login account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BillyS8, Jul 26, 2020.

1. BillyS8 Win User

Two login accounts

My Windows 10 Pro shows two login accounts. Ones is Last Name one word and the other is First and Last name two words.

The one word login account shows all my normal folders, etc. I can work with my files.

All folders in the two word login account are there, but are empty. I would like to remove this account, but when I tried it says all my email files and etc. will be removed.

Any resolution to this problem is appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

BillyS8, Jul 26, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Two login accounts

Two accounts on login screen

There's another workaround that we found in this thread
    that we'd suggest for you to try. Please check solvedit's reply for the troubleshooting steps designed for Windows 10 for the same issue.

Get back to us for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Two login accounts

1. Two login accounts - Similar Threads - login accounts

2. Not able to login to Windows - asking for microsoft account login!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to login to Windows - asking for microsoft account login!: Hi, From yesterday my son's laptop is giving this strange issue suddenly that only sign-in option which is available is Microsoft account log in it was local account with PIN just 2 days ago. I created MICROSOFT account for him and after log in to Microsoft screen not...
  3. Disabled Microsoft Account Login using Local Security Policy, but now locked out of Admin...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disabled Microsoft Account Login using Local Security Policy, but now locked out of Admin...: Started out as an attempt to prevent the creation of new login accounts on my device using local security policy.Of the 2 options: Users can’t add Microsoft accounts and Users can’t add or log on with Microsoft accounts, I initially tried 1, but I could still make new...
  4. Microsoft account login error nothing is working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account login error nothing is working: Hello, I am unable to log into my Microsoft account or even attempt to make a new one. I have recently purchased a asus zenbook duo and everything runs smoothly except i cant download any apps since it wont let me log in. Either it says there is an issue on your end and to...
  5. OneDrive Issue Login to windows different from OneDrive account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive Issue Login to windows different from OneDrive account: HiI'm not sure exactly how to describe this but there seems to be an identity problem.I login to Windows using a hotmail account that I've for many years. When I signed up for a OneDrive premium account, I used a new Outlook account.Now it seems that when I login to windows...
  6. Laptop suddenly restarted and lost all files and can't login Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop suddenly restarted and lost all files and can't login Microsoft account: Hello, I have a problem, a relative of mine lost all his files when his laptop suddenly restarted. His applications and Windows settings were lost too or got reset. I would like to know how to revert it back to what it was before it suddenly restarted and to recover the...
  7. Administrator Account login icon

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator Account login icon: I had a great idea to add an account with the name administrator. Now on the windows login page I have an account called administrator that you just click on and you logon without a password. I guess it was not a great idea. How do I either delete this account ( it says built...
  8. unable to login using work account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to login using work account: I am unable to login to power bi or azure portal using work account, it asks for authentication through authenticator app. I downloaded the app in mobile, when I tried to add work account in the app and it also ask for authentication through authenticator app. I am going in...
  9. Screen goes blank when trying to login with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Screen goes blank when trying to login with microsoft account: Hello,I've been using windows 10 for about 2 years now, but i have never come across this problem.I play this game called Minecraft,I buyed Minecraft while using my Microsoft account as my account in-game. or a login method to access my account. so to play this game at its...
  10. logining to hiden accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    logining to hiden accounts: hi i have hidden account on my pc and i want to make a possibility to login by name and password but also keep the deafult not hiden accounts shown.Can someone help me do that?...