Windows 10: Two login accounts

Discus and support Two login accounts in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro shows two login accounts. Ones is Last Name one word and the other is First and Last name two words. The one word login account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BillyS8, Jul 26, 2020.

1. BillyS8 Win User

Two login accounts

My Windows 10 Pro shows two login accounts. Ones is Last Name one word and the other is First and Last name two words.

The one word login account shows all my normal folders, etc. I can work with my files.

All folders in the two word login account are there, but are empty. I would like to remove this account, but when I tried it says all my email files and etc. will be removed.

Any resolution to this problem is appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

BillyS8, Jul 26, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Two login accounts

Two accounts on login screen

There's another workaround that we found in this thread
    that we'd suggest for you to try. Please check solvedit's reply for the troubleshooting steps designed for Windows 10 for the same issue.

Get back to us for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Two login accounts

1. Two login accounts - Similar Threads - login accounts

2. Unable to login to v-account,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to v-account,: Hi, First I tried the following link to set up MFA, did not help: I have set up Microsoft account on Microsoft authenticator, I deleted and recreated it, but I am not sure if it working Not receiving any notifications when trying to login to Microsoft account. Note I receive...
  3. Unable to login to v-account,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login to v-account,: Hi, First I tried the following link to set up MFA, did not help: I have set up Microsoft account on Microsoft authenticator, I deleted and recreated it, but I am not sure if it working Not receiving any notifications when trying to login to Microsoft account. Note I receive...
  4. How can I login my existing microsoft account into windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I login my existing microsoft account into windows 11: When I was login into windows 11, so that time I forgot my password because of that i created a new microsoft account but now I remember my password and i wanna login my old microsoft account so please let me know how can I do that ?...
  5. How can I login my existing microsoft account into windows 11

How can I login my existing microsoft account into windows 11: When I was login into windows 11, so that time I forgot my password because of that i created a new microsoft account but now I remember my password and i wanna login my old microsoft account so please let me know how can I do that ?...
  6. Could not login to my laptop with correct account's password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not login to my laptop with correct account's password: I'm using my hp 850 laptop Windows 11 with my Microsoft account, I forgot my pin and tried incorrect passwords then i changed the Microsoft password by the recovery email then entered in laptop but it still says wrong passwordNow I have full access of my Microsoft account but...
  7. Could not login to my laptop with correct account's password

Could not login to my laptop with correct account's password: I'm using my hp 850 laptop Windows 11 with my Microsoft account, I forgot my pin and tried incorrect passwords then i changed the Microsoft password by the recovery email then entered in laptop but it still says wrong passwordNow I have full access of my Microsoft account but...
  8. My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...: My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my alternative email address cannot retrieve the verification code as the alternative email address website is closed down already...
  9. My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...

My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...: My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my alternative email address cannot retrieve the verification code as the alternative email address website is closed down already...
  10. My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security