Windows 10: Two moniters

Discus and support Two moniters in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need my mouse to move left to my monitor, instead of right. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GinnyTrzcinski, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Two moniters

I need my mouse to move left to my monitor, instead of right. How can I fix this?

:)

GinnyTrzcinski, Feb 4, 2019
  2. ChadHunt Win User

Toshiba PC Health Moniter

So, i just recently got toshiba PC health moniter, and it wont launch. Any suggestions?

ChadHunt, Feb 4, 2019
  3. moniter scale

yes im trying to get my moniter to scale to the right size and it wont do nothing

jacobcampbell1983, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Two moniters

2nd Moniter

I updated my computer and lost the ability to use the second moniter...HELP!

Gregory K.Adams, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Two moniters

1. Two moniters - Similar Threads - moniters

2. my moniter refresh rate rturn to 60 Hz after every reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my moniter refresh rate rturn to 60 Hz after every reboot: every time i change the refresh rate to 120 Hz its return automatically to 60 Hz after every restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-moniter-refresh-rate-rturn-to-60-hz-after-every/9e8420c2-f82c-4e83-9edf-3d1a73aca76d
  3. my moniter refresh rate rturn to 60 Hz after every reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my moniter refresh rate rturn to 60 Hz after every reboot: every time i change the refresh rate to 120 Hz its return automatically to 60 Hz after every restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-moniter-refresh-rate-rturn-to-60-hz-after-every/9e8420c2-f82c-4e83-9edf-3d1a73aca76d
  4. how do i set up dual moniters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set up dual moniters: im having problems setting up dual monitors i have treid a splitter box but that just projects the same image i only have 1 hdmi port in my graphics card and 1 on the back of the mother board but the doesnt seem to detect a screen...
  5. how do i set up dual moniters

how do i set up dual moniters: im having problems setting up dual monitors i have treid a splitter box but that just projects the same image i only have 1 hdmi port in my graphics card and 1 on the back of the mother board but the doesnt seem to detect a screen...
  6. moniter wont come on and voice stating do not shut off computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    moniter wont come on and voice stating do not shut off computer: This is for my Sister-in-Law she did click on something she should not have. Her monitor is completely black, message popped up stating that she should not shut off her computer due to pc been infected with Trojan.slocker virus/malware. and then there is a number for her to...
  7. moniter wont come on and voice stating do not shut off computer

moniter wont come on and voice stating do not shut off computer: This is for my Sister-in-Law she did click on something she should not have. Her monitor is completely black, message popped up stating that she should not shut off her computer due to pc been infected with Trojan.slocker virus/malware. and then there is a number for her to...
  8. Unable to run programs full screen from my laptop on a second moniter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to run programs full screen from my laptop on a second moniter: I've had some issues lately where I try to use my second monitor connected to my laptop, and first of it wont extend the display. Secondly it will refuse to run programs full screen on the second monitor, and will put it up on the built in display....
  9. Unable to run programs full screen from my laptop on a second moniter

Unable to run programs full screen from my laptop on a second moniter: I've had some issues lately where I try to use my second monitor connected to my laptop, and first of it wont extend the display. Secondly it will refuse to run programs full screen on the second monitor, and will put it up on the built in display....
  10. Black screen on my moniter and no signal after rerolling graphics driver.

Black screen on my moniter and no signal after rerolling graphics driver.: So basically I was having a bunch of lag and screen blinking whilst playing games on my windows 11 pc, the screen blinking had been happening ever since I updated my Intel driver recently, so i tried rerolling the driver to the previous version i believe. After I did that my...